I was sleep deprived, paid over $100 for a cab ride, my first time ever at the Philly Folk Fest
1986 Philly Folk Fest "Camping," "Biological Time Bomb" & "Artificial Means" 11-1/2 minutes
And you know what? I now know where that Bob Yahn photo came from that's on the cover of my book, "Cold Pizza For Breakfast" -- it's from this exact performance -- no one was ever sure what year it was or what, because the negative could not be found. But now I'm 99% sure that book cover is a moment from where I'm explaining about the "M" in stars on my ceiling.
BTW, that M was NEVER a W or an E for anyone else -- it was always just for M -- I was a sassy young thing, wasn't I, acting like I was a wild child, when I was just pretending to be a bad girl. I was never a bad girl. Though once I was going to call an album, "Bad Girl Trapped In A Good Girl's Body." I googled that phrase just to make sure nobody else had thought of it first -- and found it was the catch phrase for a porn site, so I dodged a bullet there.
Wear a mask!
Wash your hands!
Count your blessings!
- Christmas is so close - I'm going to the P.O. at 3:30 today - CDs are a lovely gift and help keep me afloat - FREE CD with any purchase
- Sunday Night: McCutcheon/McDonough/Paul/DonJuans/Lavin/Williams/Queler/Crockett/Buskin/Nininger
- Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 10 Artists 15 minutes each
- "Just One Angel" free with any purchase of of 2 or more CDs at my website
- I was sleep deprived, paid over $100 for a cab ride, my first time ever at the Philly Folk Fest
- "Prisoners Of Their Hairdos" and "Victim/Volunteer" -- 30 year old video just surfaced -- Sally, Meg, Chris
- Pop-up concert at 9 PM Eastern, After Party with Vance Gilbert and Cynthia Carle right after
- My Christmas tree and ornaments totally dig Chaise Lounge's new song, "Trimmin' The Tree"
- Buy 2 or more CDs and get a FREE copy of the brand new 2-CD compilation "The Longest Night Of The Year" -- while they last
- Here's a preview -- my update of "Turn This Ship Around"
- "You Were Never A King" by Christine Lavin w/Robin Batteau on violin & Phil Klum on bass