I changed my major SIX times. NOT the way to spend four years, but hey, that's how I did it.
I am episode 3 -- if you keep listening you can hear episode 2, Larry Gostin. He was a year ahead of me, but loved to jitterbug, so whenever we met in the student union we'd put quarters in the juke box and jitterbug wildly to "Rockin' Robin." By unbelievable coincidence, I brought up Larry's name during my interview, only to learn that they had just interviewed him an hour earlier. He is an attorney in Washington DC specializing in public health, so you can imagine how busy he is these days. We've been corresponding and he plans to come to The Birchmere on June11th when I am there with The Four Bitchin' Babes! We haven't seen each other since 1973 and let's hope we still retain a few of our dance moves -- though I guarantee he will NOT flip me over his head like he used to do!
- Most of the guests Robin invited, but there's a few surprises thrown in that Robin loved and you will, too --
- Robin Batteau gives new meaning to "Last In His Class at Harvard" and "graduating senior." Join Tom Rush, David Buskin & more celebrating Robin with song - LIVE Tuesday night
- Daniel Cainer just added to the 4 PM Eastern time show with David Ippolito today
- Daniel Cainer just added to David Ippolito's 4 PM Zoom -- Daniel Cainer, who is currently in residence at the SoHo Playhouse in Manhattan
- Here's what you need to know to get into the zoom room
- Please share this new anthem dedicated the the brave people of Ukraine sung by 13 American singer/songwriters. Sheet music at the end of the video
- The story behind the song, "Ervin & Edith"
- The debut of a song I've wanted to write for 7 years, the true story of Ervin & Edith Drake will air late afternoon Sunday on WFUV.org between 5:30 - 6 PM Eastern time - an hour later the online GVFF celebrating Sonny Ochs' 85th birthday!
- My friend Emily Bindiger conducted the singers, Julie Gold sat right in front of me, here's how it ended. Thank you to Phil Klum for mastering the sound at midnight.
- I changed my major SIX times. NOT the way to spend four years, but hey, that's how I did it.
- If you'd like to be part of a live audience -- turn on your camera, turn on your mic to clap -- come to zoom at 3 --- or go to YouTube if you want to be anonymous
- Christine Lavin solo at 3 PM EST then After Party at 4:45 - 6:00 PM EST with Michael Lavine, Kyle Hancharick, Tina Ross, and Craig Werth