I've written a movie in the form of a song, a play in the form of a song, here's a CARTOON in the form of a song . . .
One day while walking to a recording session on West 20th Street, I passed by 3 businesses and thought, "What if . . ." and the song just tumbled out.
"Life Happens Fast On West 20th Street"
And there's more! When the song was over my brain worked overtime, so here's what happened to everyone after the song stopped:
I really am a customer of Mike's Tech Shop -- if you are in need of a good Mac shop, these guys are aces. Steve Doyle, who plays bass on this song is also a good customer and told me about them. Here's the credits on the song. I play guitar and vocal and the rest are:
Brian Bauers: harmony vocals, keyboard, producer
Ashley Madison Bauers: harmony vocals
Steve Doyle: bass
Daniel Glass: percussion
Phil Klum: mastering
BTW, there's one line in the song I should attribute to Ring Lardner: the line about giving her a look you could pour on a pancake. That's from his book, "You Know Me, Al" -- love me some Ring Lardner.
- Includes the debut of "The Best Summer" song/video that I hope will inspire you to have your best summer
- Need a good beach book this summer? Watch me read chapter 1 of my book where I relive the nightmare of opening for Joan Rivers
- A private concert for The Ark in Ann Arbor, with After Party featuring a living legend and a future living legend
- Join Tom Prasada-Rao, Alice Howe, Cliff Eberhardt, Crys Matthews, The Queler/Farber Band, Rebecca Loebe, Rod MacDonald & More w/Ron Olesko and me tag-teaming MCs
- "That Elusive Blue" when it's not quite day, not quite night - from the album COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST
- I've written a movie in the form of a song, a play in the form of a song, here's a CARTOON in the form of a song . . .
- It's quite the lineup, beginning with Daniel Cainer, then Declan O'Rourke, then Steve Tilston, all 3 live from England & Ireland, ending later with Robin & Linda Williams
- I'm between the musical saw and the Savitsky Cats -- Susan's musical answer to the question who can pick up where Ed Sullivan left off?
- For the first time: COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST memoir & CL Songbook available plus 8 CD titles - buy 2, get your choice of 3rd CD for free!
- I wrote a song about him on my last album, "First Dance/Last Dance"
- "Trade Up"
- Two surprise guests from Rochester, NY, one from Key West Florida at 7:30 show -- then After Party til 9:30