Two surprise guests from Rochester, NY, one from Key West Florida at 7:30 show -- then After Party til 9:30
Christine Lavin - a Golden Link Online Concert! An ONLINE Golden Link Concert Live Streaming Saturday, March 6 at 7:30 pm EDT
“It is precisely her take on the ordinary that makes her work so extraordinary.” – Village Voice
“Lavin’s hilarious, insightful story-songs always have a twist, they’re perfectly complemented by tuneful folk melodies, and they’ll make you forget just about any problems you have.” – CD Review
Christine Lavin is a witty songwriter-storyteller with a flair for the creative, the dramatic, and the humorous. Based in New York City, she grew up in Geneva, NY, and was inducted into the Rochester Music Hall of Fame in 2019, and at her alma mater's commencement this May, Christine will receive an Honorary Doctorate in Fine Arts from SUNY Brockport.
Christine is particularly known for her sense of humor, which is expressed in both her music and her engaging live performances, which might include baton twirling, wind chimes, a homemade videos, or a pre-concert tutorial on napkin folding. Her 25th album, On My Way to Hooterville, was released in 2020 and includes 10 new songs and one re-worked song, “Ramblin’ Waltz,” that is a re-telling of her time in 1975 when she was one of the entourage drivers for the first week of the tour of The Rolling Thunder Revue. The album reached #6 on the International Folk DJ Charts.
CLICK HERE IN ADVANCE TO REGISTER TO BE IN THE ZOOM ROOM WITH CHRISTINE, KAT AND DAVID:
If you watch in the Zoom Room we hope you will allow your camera to be on so we performers can see your shining faces. We perform better when we can see you and hear you.
But if you're shy, no worries. You can watch on Facebook and/or YouTube by clicking below:
WANT TO WATCH ON FACEBOOK? https://www.facebook.com/GoldenLinkFolk/live/
WANT TO WATCH ON YOUTUBE? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0MdcnHMrj2lFdouHjE4ujA
- Need a good beach book this summer? Watch me read chapter 1 of my book where I relive the nightmare of opening for Joan Rivers
- A private concert for The Ark in Ann Arbor, with After Party featuring a living legend and a future living legend
- Join Tom Prasada-Rao, Alice Howe, Cliff Eberhardt, Crys Matthews, The Queler/Farber Band, Rebecca Loebe, Rod MacDonald & More w/Ron Olesko and me tag-teaming MCs
- "That Elusive Blue" when it's not quite day, not quite night - from the album COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST
- I've written a movie in the form of a song, a play in the form of a song, here's a CARTOON in the form of a song . . .
- It's quite the lineup, beginning with Daniel Cainer, then Declan O'Rourke, then Steve Tilston, all 3 live from England & Ireland, ending later with Robin & Linda Williams
- I'm between the musical saw and the Savitsky Cats -- Susan's musical answer to the question who can pick up where Ed Sullivan left off?
- For the first time: COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST memoir & CL Songbook available plus 8 CD titles - buy 2, get your choice of 3rd CD for free!
- I wrote a song about him on my last album, "First Dance/Last Dance"
- "Trade Up"
- Two surprise guests from Rochester, NY, one from Key West Florida at 7:30 show -- then After Party til 9:30
- Saturday night at 7:30 PM Eastern solo concert for Golden Link of Rochester; 8:45 After Party with my friends Kat Goldman & David Ippolito