Wonderful food (dining room opens at 5:30) -- spectacular desserts -- LIVE entertainment -- Tickets $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Dining room opens at 5:30 -- show is at 8:30.
We each play an hour -- I go first, Vance closes.
The food is excellent, the desserts are world class confections
Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Vance Gilbert is as fine a solo performer as there is today. This is my first LIVE show since the world shut down. I'm working very hard on a fun new concept for my show and will be trying it out that night for the first time.
BRING YOUR KNITTING/CROCHETING -- I'LL BE STARTING A NEW PROJECT THAT VERY NIGHT. AND YES, THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR THE BEST KNITTING PROJECTS!
I'm more excited about this show than about anything I can remember. It's been so long. I'm fully vaccinated and hope you are, too. Let's all get back to normal together.
- "Ballad Of The Sandman" written and perfumed by Mike Agranoff (spoken word) -- I made this video for him -- and for you
- We chat about my show w/Deirdre Flint on Monday 11/22, Suzanne Vega, my brother Christopher, Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue, the kind of love you never recover from . . . and more . . .
- Another embarrassment of riches -- this might be the best GVFF so far -- remastered
- For decades Phil's sister Sonny Ochs has hosted these shows across the country -- tonight it's all LIVE and FREE on your screen
- We didn't know what songs we'd hear, and looking back on this, it's wonderful -- I list who plays when so you can skip to your favorites
- My live Hurdy Gurdy concert has been moved from indoors to online -- I'm joined by a dozen singer/songwriters each doing 2 songs -- from 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern
- It begins with a funny song for our times, "Stress" by Jim Infantino, ends with Kate Taylor's lovely, "I've Got A Message"
- A strong lineup for top to bottom -- the incomparable Jim Infantino opens, Kate closes, and an embarrassment of riches in between
- Columnist Jennifer Finney Boylan was inspired by the song to write about her best summer -- what was yours?
- The PFF asked me to help MC, and to do a 15-20 min minute set, which is the exact length of this one song, which is based on something that really happened
- Starting with Brooks Williams in Cambridge, UK --- closing with B&B in the US -- next month Bob Lind is headliner (yes, The Elusive Butterfly Of Love guy)
- Wonderful food (dining room opens at 5:30) -- spectacular desserts -- LIVE entertainment -- Tickets $25 in advance, $30 at the door.