Wonderful food (dining room opens at 5:30) -- spectacular desserts -- LIVE entertainment -- Tickets $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Dining room opens at 5:30 -- show is at 8:30.
We each play an hour -- I go first, Vance closes.
The food is excellent, the desserts are world class confections
Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Vance Gilbert is as fine a solo performer as there is today. This is my first LIVE show since the world shut down. I'm working very hard on a fun new concept for my show and will be trying it out that night for the first time.
BRING YOUR KNITTING/CROCHETING -- I'LL BE STARTING A NEW PROJECT THAT VERY NIGHT. AND YES, THERE WILL BE PRIZES FOR THE BEST KNITTING PROJECTS!
I'm more excited about this show than about anything I can remember. It's been so long. I'm fully vaccinated and hope you are, too. Let's all get back to normal together.
- My live Hurdy Gurdy concert has been moved from indoors to online -- I'm joined by a dozen singer/songwriters each doing 2 songs -- from 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern
- It begins with a funny song for our times, "Stress" by Jim Infantino, ends with Kate Taylor's lovely, "I've Got A Message"
- A strong lineup for top to bottom -- the incomparable Jim Infantino opens, Kate closes, and an embarrassment of riches in between
- Columnist Jennifer Finney Boylan was inspired by the song to write about her best summer -- what was yours?
- The PFF asked me to help MC, and to do a 15-20 min minute set, which is the exact length of this one song, which is based on something that really happened
- Starting with Brooks Williams in Cambridge, UK --- closing with B&B in the US -- next month Bob Lind is headliner (yes, The Elusive Butterfly Of Love guy)
- Wonderful food (dining room opens at 5:30) -- spectacular desserts -- LIVE entertainment -- Tickets $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
- Believe it or not, when I wrote this song inspired by the 2009 Scripps Spelling Bee, I SPELT TWO WORDS WRONG! Finally I've made up for it.
- Jimmy Webb wrote the perfect song for the launch back in 1978, and here Michael Feinstein sings it.
- Have a favorite in the show? Here's when each performs so you can zip right to them --
- and ends 3 hours later with John McCutcheon live from the States -- watch it LIVE and FREE on FB and YouTube, or listen to audio on folkmusicnotebook.com
- The true story of my sister Mary's pet albino guinea pig "Piglet" and the day Joe Namath asked if he could pet him