It's quite the lineup, beginning with Daniel Cainer, then Declan O'Rourke, then Steve Tilston, all 3 live from England & Ireland, ending later with Robin & Linda Williams
This is one NOT TO MISS. Live on Facebook, youtube, also audio-only at folkmusicnotebook.com.
Here's a video from just the first 3 artists (out of a total of 10 -- each does 15 minutes)
"Grateful" Daniel Cainer
"We Didn't Mean To Go To Sea" Declan O'Rourke
"The Reckoning" Steve Tilston
I encourage you to share this email with any music-loving friends of yours. Declan is about to cross over to great fame, is with a major record label and there's a chance his performance will be taken down immediately after the concert, so this might be your only chance to see him live. Between them these three have more than 100 years of experience -- they're the best of the best -- so I hope you can catch the show from 7-10 PM tonight eastern time. The concert is free for all, but donations are gratefully accepted and split among the performers equally.
Also on the bill is a 16 year old brand new American folksinger Stella Prince -- it's quite a lineup. Hope you can join us!
- It's quite the lineup, beginning with Daniel Cainer, then Declan O'Rourke, then Steve Tilston, all 3 live from England & Ireland, ending later with Robin & Linda Williams
- I'm between the musical saw and the Savitsky Cats -- Susan's musical answer to the question who can pick up where Ed Sullivan left off?
- For the first time: COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST memoir & CL Songbook available plus 8 CD titles - buy 2, get your choice of 3rd CD for free!
- I wrote a song about him on my last album, "First Dance/Last Dance"
- "Trade Up"
- Two surprise guests from Rochester, NY, one from Key West Florida at 7:30 show -- then After Party til 9:30
- Saturday night at 7:30 PM Eastern solo concert for Golden Link of Rochester; 8:45 After Party with my friends Kat Goldman & David Ippolito
- Dar Williams is now part of the Congressional Record -- her quote starts five seconds in
- Will have a special 6 song tribute to Dave Van Ronk for a very special reason
- I sent my Click & Grow farm FB post to the company and they responded by offering a 15% discount to any friends of mine
- "Painting Resilience: The Life & Art of Fred Terna" by Julia Mayer -- the most important project I have ever worked on
- Alice Howe is a spectacular singer, Freebo a brilliant bassist - I'm their guest on Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern - plus an "After Party" with a surprise guest