It's quite the lineup, beginning with Daniel Cainer, then Declan O'Rourke, then Steve Tilston, all 3 live from England & Ireland, ending later with Robin & Linda Williams
This is one NOT TO MISS. Live on Facebook, youtube, also audio-only at folkmusicnotebook.com.
Here's a video from just the first 3 artists (out of a total of 10 -- each does 15 minutes)
"Grateful" Daniel Cainer
"We Didn't Mean To Go To Sea" Declan O'Rourke
"The Reckoning" Steve Tilston
I encourage you to share this email with any music-loving friends of yours. Declan is about to cross over to great fame, is with a major record label and there's a chance his performance will be taken down immediately after the concert, so this might be your only chance to see him live. Between them these three have more than 100 years of experience -- they're the best of the best -- so I hope you can catch the show from 7-10 PM tonight eastern time. The concert is free for all, but donations are gratefully accepted and split among the performers equally.
Also on the bill is a 16 year old brand new American folksinger Stella Prince -- it's quite a lineup. Hope you can join us!
- Sunday, June 13, 2021
- That's what I get for working in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping! And there's a glitch at the 'store' that will be fixed by Monday
- Stories about radio host Bob Sherman, Pete Seeger, Dave Van Ronk, George Wurzbach, Livingston Taylor, Garry Novikoff, and Laura Weber
- Buy 2 or more CDs and get brand new FREE compilation with new songs and recordings by Sloan Wainwright, Amy Speace, Rob Siegel, me, and others
- I'm not MC-ing this time, I'm in the show -- MCs are Ron Olesko and Sonny Ochs
- New song/video: "The Best Summer" by Christine Lavin
- Includes the debut of "The Best Summer" song/video that I hope will inspire you to have your best summer
- Need a good beach book this summer? Watch me read chapter 1 of my book where I relive the nightmare of opening for Joan Rivers
- A private concert for The Ark in Ann Arbor, with After Party featuring a living legend and a future living legend
- Join Tom Prasada-Rao, Alice Howe, Cliff Eberhardt, Crys Matthews, The Queler/Farber Band, Rebecca Loebe, Rod MacDonald & More w/Ron Olesko and me tag-teaming MCs
- "That Elusive Blue" when it's not quite day, not quite night - from the album COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST
- I've written a movie in the form of a song, a play in the form of a song, here's a CARTOON in the form of a song . . .