Includes the debut of "The Best Summer" song/video that I hope will inspire you to have your best summer
To make it easy to skip to your favorites, here's the lineup, which includes a surprise visitor who zoom-bombed in from London: the incomparable Daniel Cainer, who does a song from his wildly popular one-man show, "Gifilte Fish & Chips" --
1:10 Dandelion - Jaspar Lepak
5:58 Butter Yellow Boots - Raun MacKinnon
12:58 Until That Day - Christine Lavin
21:41 Jimmy Lavin Reads Dad’s Letter May 16, 1944
28:50 Under The Table - Daniel Cainer
38:45 The Best Summer (video) - Christine Lavin
42:40 The Thing About Mountains - Japar & The Lepak Family
Highlights of Friday night Ark "After-Party"
Have a wonderful weekend!
- Sunday, June 13, 2021
- That's what I get for working in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping! And there's a glitch at the 'store' that will be fixed by Monday
- Stories about radio host Bob Sherman, Pete Seeger, Dave Van Ronk, George Wurzbach, Livingston Taylor, Garry Novikoff, and Laura Weber
- Buy 2 or more CDs and get brand new FREE compilation with new songs and recordings by Sloan Wainwright, Amy Speace, Rob Siegel, me, and others
- I'm not MC-ing this time, I'm in the show -- MCs are Ron Olesko and Sonny Ochs
- New song/video: "The Best Summer" by Christine Lavin
- Includes the debut of "The Best Summer" song/video that I hope will inspire you to have your best summer
- Need a good beach book this summer? Watch me read chapter 1 of my book where I relive the nightmare of opening for Joan Rivers
- A private concert for The Ark in Ann Arbor, with After Party featuring a living legend and a future living legend
- Join Tom Prasada-Rao, Alice Howe, Cliff Eberhardt, Crys Matthews, The Queler/Farber Band, Rebecca Loebe, Rod MacDonald & More w/Ron Olesko and me tag-teaming MCs
- "That Elusive Blue" when it's not quite day, not quite night - from the album COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST
- I've written a movie in the form of a song, a play in the form of a song, here's a CARTOON in the form of a song . . .