I'm doing one song at 8 PM Eastern tonight and teaching how to fold a cloth napkin like Downton Abbey - p.s. from Neil deGrasse Tyson
Here's the link and tonight's lineup:
Jim Caruso's Pajama Cast Party live at 8 PM Eastern:
OFFICIAL RUNNING ORDER
Miss Coco Peru
Ann Hampton Callaway
Ann Hampton Callaway is a legendary diva on the NYC cabaret scene. Word has it that tonight she'll be writing a song on the spot and singing it on the spot -- yes, the girl works without a net. I don't know the other performers, but I'm sure they're great, since Jim has been hosting this weekly open mic for 17 years. It's free -- and you always make a discovery when you watch this show.
p.s. last week I sent you Sandy Cash's brand new song/video, a tribute to the late astronomer Vera Rubin. Over the weekend none other than Neil deGrasse Tyson wrote to Sandy and said this:
"More Than Meets The Eye" -- a delightful, informative, and inspiring song that is.
It’s one thing for colleagues to remember you. But when artists remember you, too, that’s another level of importance in our culture. -- Neil deGrasse Tyson
If you haven't had a chance to look at it yet, here it is, and now might be the best time in your life to get a backyard telescope . . . they're on sale at Amazon . . . Vera Rubin built her own when she was 10 years old, and what a life she led.
"More Than Meet The Eye"
Onwards & upwards!
- At 3 PM Eastern, the Woodstock Folk Festival, at 7:30 PM debut of concert that Don White and I didn't realize was filmed, at 9:30 a Zoom song swap with surprise guests AND a Pie Beauty Contest
- Listen to this A++ singer sing her brilliant a cappella song, "Wear A Mask" -- and please share --
- Join Don White and me in the chat room of a watch party for a show we did that was secretly filmed four years ago -- and yes, the secret filmmaker will be there, too --
- Tickets are only $10 -- I'm sure it will be a fascinating conversation
- The GVFF from 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern time LIVE on your screen tonight - FREE - https://www.facebook.com/GVFF2020/
- Two separate events -- for those celebrating at home -- For song swap the first 100 who show up get in.
- Let me know if you want to hear something I haven't done in a long time -- the show is 8 PM Eastern, under the umbrella of the Swallow Hill Music School of Denver
- All you need is a square cotton napkin, 16x16 or 20x20, or square paper napkin - all ages, all skill levels, beginners welcome
- Robbie Fairchild, star of Broadway's "An American In Paris," lifts his neighbors' spirits by performing a one-man show on his rooftop
- I toured 9 years with Don -- all his humor is based around being a father and now a Grandfather -- you DUDES will LOVE him today!
- I'm doing one song at 8 PM Eastern tonight and teaching how to fold a cloth napkin like Downton Abbey - p.s. from Neil deGrasse Tyson
- "More Than Meets The Eye" by Sandy Cash -- The Times of Israel helps put her song/video on the map