I'm doing one song at 8 PM Eastern tonight and teaching how to fold a cloth napkin like Downton Abbey - p.s. from Neil deGrasse Tyson
Here's the link and tonight's lineup:
Jim Caruso's Pajama Cast Party live at 8 PM Eastern:
OFFICIAL RUNNING ORDER
Miss Coco Peru
Ann Hampton Callaway
Ann Hampton Callaway is a legendary diva on the NYC cabaret scene. Word has it that tonight she'll be writing a song on the spot and singing it on the spot -- yes, the girl works without a net. I don't know the other performers, but I'm sure they're great, since Jim has been hosting this weekly open mic for 17 years. It's free -- and you always make a discovery when you watch this show.
p.s. last week I sent you Sandy Cash's brand new song/video, a tribute to the late astronomer Vera Rubin. Over the weekend none other than Neil deGrasse Tyson wrote to Sandy and said this:
"More Than Meets The Eye" -- a delightful, informative, and inspiring song that is.
It’s one thing for colleagues to remember you. But when artists remember you, too, that’s another level of importance in our culture. -- Neil deGrasse Tyson
If you haven't had a chance to look at it yet, here it is, and now might be the best time in your life to get a backyard telescope . . . they're on sale at Amazon . . . Vera Rubin built her own when she was 10 years old, and what a life she led.
"More Than Meet The Eye"
Onwards & upwards!
- "Painting Resilience: The Life & Art of Fred Terna" by Julia Mayer -- the most important project I have ever worked on
- Alice Howe is a spectacular singer, Freebo a brilliant bassist - I'm their guest on Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern - plus an "After Party" with a surprise guest
- The best new song of 2021 has already been written, "Because We Need You Now" by Cliff Eberhardt & Tom Prasada-Rao
- One last video -- thank you all who sent photos for it -- Happy New Year --
- Thank you all who came to our concert -- one final video -- thanks to all who sent photos for it - "Sealed With A Kiss"
- Let's ring in the new year together -- 7 PM Eastern - 9:45 PM Eastern
- Looking for still photos or short (less than 10 sec) clips of you with a photo of someone you've missed this past year
- The average chapter is 10-1/2 minutes; you can watch/read along, or just listen in the dark
- Christmas is so close - I'm going to the P.O. at 3:30 today - CDs are a lovely gift and help keep me afloat - FREE CD with any purchase
- Sunday Night: McCutcheon/McDonough/Paul/DonJuans/Lavin/Williams/Queler/Crockett/Buskin/Nininger
- Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 10 Artists 15 minutes each