A private concert for The Ark in Ann Arbor, with After Party featuring a living legend and a future living legend
Tickets are $20 --
On Friday May 21st I'm doing a solo concert from 8 - 9:15 PM Eastern time, immediately followed by an After Party that will feature Raun MacKinnon, whose 1968 album HER NAME IS RAUN! established her as a force to be reckoned with, also featuring Jaspar Lepak, who is one of the best up and coming singer/songwriters in the country. Raun and Jaspar both live in the Pacific NW of the US and have never met, so this is my way of introducing them to each other and to you. Here's a sampling:
I'll be doing new songs and old songs in my concert, then a song-swap with Raun and Jaspar. And let me know if you'd like a napkin folding lesson -- I can always throw one in. I also have a couple of surprises planned, too, but I can't tell you or they wouldn't be surprises.
The night will go from 8-10:30 PM Eastern, or 5 - 7:30 PM Pacific. Let me know if you have any requests for any of us and we'll do our best for you.
- Sunday, June 13, 2021
- That's what I get for working in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping! And there's a glitch at the 'store' that will be fixed by Monday
- Stories about radio host Bob Sherman, Pete Seeger, Dave Van Ronk, George Wurzbach, Livingston Taylor, Garry Novikoff, and Laura Weber
- Buy 2 or more CDs and get brand new FREE compilation with new songs and recordings by Sloan Wainwright, Amy Speace, Rob Siegel, me, and others
- I'm not MC-ing this time, I'm in the show -- MCs are Ron Olesko and Sonny Ochs
- New song/video: "The Best Summer" by Christine Lavin
- Includes the debut of "The Best Summer" song/video that I hope will inspire you to have your best summer
- Need a good beach book this summer? Watch me read chapter 1 of my book where I relive the nightmare of opening for Joan Rivers
- A private concert for The Ark in Ann Arbor, with After Party featuring a living legend and a future living legend
- Join Tom Prasada-Rao, Alice Howe, Cliff Eberhardt, Crys Matthews, The Queler/Farber Band, Rebecca Loebe, Rod MacDonald & More w/Ron Olesko and me tag-teaming MCs
- "That Elusive Blue" when it's not quite day, not quite night - from the album COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST
- I've written a movie in the form of a song, a play in the form of a song, here's a CARTOON in the form of a song . . .