Watching this might be THE most important hour of your year -- he is on the front lines, he knows how to stay safe
My friend Lise Avery sent this, I sat down to watch it and was RIVETED for the entire hour. PLEASE watch this -- it teaches everything you need to know to keep yourself AND your loved ones healthy and virus-free. As he states, Weill Cornell (one of if not THE best hospital in NYC) is now JUST treating coronavirus patients, so they are ground zero of the epicenter of this pandemic. More than 1.4 MILLION peophe have watched this. Yes, it's gone viral. You won't feel the helplessness so many of us have felt up til now.
EMPOWERING AND PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS - Dr. Dave Price of Weill Cornell Hospital in NYC
After you've watched this I know what you will immediately want to do -- share it!
Stay home (but now you know you CAN take a walk)!
- "Painting Resilience: The Life & Art of Fred Terna" by Julia Mayer -- the most important project I have ever worked on
- Alice Howe is a spectacular singer, Freebo a brilliant bassist - I'm their guest on Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern - plus an "After Party" with a surprise guest
- The best new song of 2021 has already been written, "Because We Need You Now" by Cliff Eberhardt & Tom Prasada-Rao
- One last video -- thank you all who sent photos for it -- Happy New Year --
- Thank you all who came to our concert -- one final video -- thanks to all who sent photos for it - "Sealed With A Kiss"
- Let's ring in the new year together -- 7 PM Eastern - 9:45 PM Eastern
- Looking for still photos or short (less than 10 sec) clips of you with a photo of someone you've missed this past year
- The average chapter is 10-1/2 minutes; you can watch/read along, or just listen in the dark
- Christmas is so close - I'm going to the P.O. at 3:30 today - CDs are a lovely gift and help keep me afloat - FREE CD with any purchase
- Sunday Night: McCutcheon/McDonough/Paul/DonJuans/Lavin/Williams/Queler/Crockett/Buskin/Nininger
- Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 10 Artists 15 minutes each