Sign up now, take the brief tour, and get ready for the world debut of "Everybody Must Stay Home" as part of today's concert
David has spent the last 26 summers in a row as That Guitar Man From Central Park, putting on self-produced shows by the rowboat pond (he brings his own generator, his own sound system, and has been delighting New Yorkers -- and the occasional bride and groom -- with his open-hearted generosity as a performer.
Here's a short spontaneous video about him I made a few years back -- here it is, in case you don't his work:
David Ippolito live in Central Park while I'm live in Cincinnati:
So meet me in the crowdcast chat room at 4 PM eastern (1 PM Pacific)>
- Wonderful food (dining room opens at 5:30) -- spectacular desserts -- LIVE entertainment -- Tickets $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
- Believe it or not, when I wrote this song inspired by the 2009 Scripps Spelling Bee, I SPELT TWO WORDS WRONG! Finally I've made up for it.
- Jimmy Webb wrote the perfect song for the launch back in 1978, and here Michael Feinstein sings it.
- Have a favorite in the show? Here's when each performs so you can zip right to them --
- and ends 3 hours later with John McCutcheon live from the States -- watch it LIVE and FREE on FB and YouTube, or listen to audio on folkmusicnotebook.com
- The true story of my sister Mary's pet albino guinea pig "Piglet" and the day Joe Namath asked if he could pet him
- Sunday, June 13, 2021
- That's what I get for working in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping! And there's a glitch at the 'store' that will be fixed by Monday
- Stories about radio host Bob Sherman, Pete Seeger, Dave Van Ronk, George Wurzbach, Livingston Taylor, Garry Novikoff, and Laura Weber
- Buy 2 or more CDs and get brand new FREE compilation with new songs and recordings by Sloan Wainwright, Amy Speace, Rob Siegel, me, and others
- I'm not MC-ing this time, I'm in the show -- MCs are Ron Olesko and Sonny Ochs
- New song/video: "The Best Summer" by Christine Lavin