Sign up now, take the brief tour, and get ready for the world debut of "Everybody Must Stay Home" as part of today's concert
David has spent the last 26 summers in a row as That Guitar Man From Central Park, putting on self-produced shows by the rowboat pond (he brings his own generator, his own sound system, and has been delighting New Yorkers -- and the occasional bride and groom -- with his open-hearted generosity as a performer.
Here's a short spontaneous video about him I made a few years back -- here it is, in case you don't his work:
David Ippolito live in Central Park while I'm live in Cincinnati:
So meet me in the crowdcast chat room at 4 PM eastern (1 PM Pacific)>
- You can read along, or close your eyes and listen along
- Chapters 1-3 sent earlier this week
- Chapters 1 and 2 were sent this time last night -- here's the next chapter in the book, when things start to percolate . . .
- So now I'm posting it on YouTube, too, and at midnight every night I will be posting a new chapter
- ONE OF YOU WHO WATCHED IT HAS ALREADY MADE 8 FACE MASKS
- David's been the Guitar Man Of Central Park for 27 years -- today I'll be his live guest today -- FREE online concert at 4 PM Eastern, 1 PM Pacific
- Watching this might be THE most important hour of your year -- he is on the front lines, he knows how to stay safe
- If you have a sewing machine, cotton fabric, and a desire to help, the medical world needs what you can do
- Sign up now, take the brief tour, and get ready for the world debut of "Everybody Must Stay Home" as part of today's concert
- JULIE DOESN'T JUST WRITE GREAT SONGS, SHE'S GOT MANY, MANY STORIES UP HER SLEEVE -- WE MADE A VIDEO FOR ONE OF THEM
- . . AND, AS THE SONG IMPLIES . . . A TORCH THAT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE LIT . . . WEEP ALONG W/ME
- Concert canceled so I spent the day making a video: "Cold Pizza For Breakfast"