In time for Christmas/Kwanzaa/Boxing Day/New Year's/Solstice -- and late Chanukah gift --
I also have a few copies of "Just One Angel" -- both v1 and v2 -- so let me know if you'd like either or both as your "free" CDs. Or pick your own freebies, or write "surprise me" in the box for notes on the right hand side.
Just visit my website, christinelavin.com and click on the third orange "store" button on the left hand side of the top.
I also have 3 physical copies of my "updated" songbook -- spiral bound -- they are $50 from me and I'll autograph everything to anyone you tell me to.
I've asked my webmaster to include a shipping charge for the songbook -- if he hasn't posted one, you can send $50 to me via venmo or paypal and I'll cover the postage. venmo.com/Christine-Lavin-6 or paypal.me/christinelavinmusic
Music makes a wonderful gift, and autographed (if I've said it once I've said it a hundred times) it means your great great great grandchildren will get good news at The Antique Road Show.
I hope you have a wonderful -- and safe -- holiday time. Just as a reminder, if you are travelling by plane or by train the CDC recommends a N95 face mask if you will be in a large group for more than an hour. Here's a link to some good, well-priced 10-pack face masks that also make a great gift: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YS4958R?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
- Dave Lefkowitz is one funny guy - I'll be on his FB page at 11, though behind the scenes starting at 10 -- lots of wonderful guests
- In time for Christmas/Kwanzaa/Boxing Day/New Year's/Solstice -- and late Chanukah gift --
- An embarrassment of riches in-between -- David Mallett ("Inch By Inch, Row By Row"), guitarist extraordinaire Mary Flower, jazzy comedian Vance Gilbert, musical storyteller Walter Parks, happy bluesman Robert Ross, brilliant raconteur . . .
- "Ballad Of The Sandman" written and perfumed by Mike Agranoff (spoken word) -- I made this video for him -- and for you
- We chat about my show w/Deirdre Flint on Monday 11/22, Suzanne Vega, my brother Christopher, Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue, the kind of love you never recover from . . . and more . . .
- Another embarrassment of riches -- this might be the best GVFF so far -- remastered
- For decades Phil's sister Sonny Ochs has hosted these shows across the country -- tonight it's all LIVE and FREE on your screen
- We didn't know what songs we'd hear, and looking back on this, it's wonderful -- I list who plays when so you can skip to your favorites
- My live Hurdy Gurdy concert has been moved from indoors to online -- I'm joined by a dozen singer/songwriters each doing 2 songs -- from 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern
- It begins with a funny song for our times, "Stress" by Jim Infantino, ends with Kate Taylor's lovely, "I've Got A Message"
- A strong lineup for top to bottom -- the incomparable Jim Infantino opens, Kate closes, and an embarrassment of riches in between
- Columnist Jennifer Finney Boylan was inspired by the song to write about her best summer -- what was yours?