Here's "Lavin Live at Passim for one hour" -- in the first 24 hours it's been viewed more than 4,500 times -- who knew?
The first 2 minutes are a technical nightmare, but after that it's smooth sailing. Passim holds about a hundred people, so it's kind a miracle that so many people have watched it already. I haven't gotten paid yet, so I don't know how much money came in -- I think we split it, but I'm not sure. This isn't normal show biz anymore. We're all just hanging on and hoping for the best.
Feel free to share this. And please take care.
The Zoom song-swap that followed included John Forster, Don White, and Katherine Rondeau. John did a brand new song called, "Silence," and we are now working on a video for it together. It was John's very first excursion into the world of zoom, and I'm so glad something tangible has come of it already. Stay tuned.
- "Painting Resilience: The Life & Art of Fred Terna" by Julia Mayer -- the most important project I have ever worked on
- Alice Howe is a spectacular singer, Freebo a brilliant bassist - I'm their guest on Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern - plus an "After Party" with a surprise guest
- The best new song of 2021 has already been written, "Because We Need You Now" by Cliff Eberhardt & Tom Prasada-Rao
- One last video -- thank you all who sent photos for it -- Happy New Year --
- Thank you all who came to our concert -- one final video -- thanks to all who sent photos for it - "Sealed With A Kiss"
- Let's ring in the new year together -- 7 PM Eastern - 9:45 PM Eastern
- Looking for still photos or short (less than 10 sec) clips of you with a photo of someone you've missed this past year
- The average chapter is 10-1/2 minutes; you can watch/read along, or just listen in the dark
- Christmas is so close - I'm going to the P.O. at 3:30 today - CDs are a lovely gift and help keep me afloat - FREE CD with any purchase
- Sunday Night: McCutcheon/McDonough/Paul/DonJuans/Lavin/Williams/Queler/Crockett/Buskin/Nininger
- Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 10 Artists 15 minutes each