In time for Christmas/Kwanzaa/Boxing Day/New Year's/Solstice -- and late Chanukah gift --
I also have a few copies of "Just One Angel" -- both v1 and v2 -- so let me know if you'd like either or both as your "free" CDs. Or pick your own freebies, or write "surprise me" in the box for notes on the right hand side.
Just visit my website, christinelavin.com and click on the third orange "store" button on the left hand side of the top.
I also have 3 physical copies of my "updated" songbook -- spiral bound -- they are $50 from me and I'll autograph everything to anyone you tell me to.
I've asked my webmaster to include a shipping charge for the songbook -- if he hasn't posted one, you can send $50 to me via venmo or paypal and I'll cover the postage. venmo.com/Christine-Lavin-6 or paypal.me/christinelavinmusic
Music makes a wonderful gift, and autographed (if I've said it once I've said it a hundred times) it means your great great great grandchildren will get good news at The Antique Road Show.
I hope you have a wonderful -- and safe -- holiday time. Just as a reminder, if you are travelling by plane or by train the CDC recommends a N95 face mask if you will be in a large group for more than an hour. Here's a link to some good, well-priced 10-pack face masks that also make a great gift: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YS4958R?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
- My friend Emily Bindiger conducted the singers, Julie Gold sat right in front of me, here's how it ended. Thank you to Phil Klum for mastering the sound at midnight.
- I changed my major SIX times. NOT the way to spend four years, but hey, that's how I did it.
- If you'd like to be part of a live audience -- turn on your camera, turn on your mic to clap -- come to zoom at 3 --- or go to YouTube if you want to be anonymous
- Christine Lavin solo at 3 PM EST then After Party at 4:45 - 6:00 PM EST with Michael Lavine, Kyle Hancharick, Tina Ross, and Craig Werth
- Here's "Secret Gardens Of The Heart" by Judy Collins --
- Today at 5 PM Eastern, then archived for later viewing -- will be approx 1 hour
- Pioneer Valley Song Swap Tonight -- Christine Lavin is the featured performer at 8:15, but from 7-8:15 will be a variety of performers from all over the US
- The first is Shel Silverstein's "The Hills Of Shiloh" that Art Podell sang lead on, and created the arrangement; the second is "Molly," from Biff Rose's debut album, that Art co-produced
- Tonight at 7 PM Eastern -- join me along with Sonny Ochs, Ron Olesko, Daniel Cainer, Claudia & Dan Zanes, Scott Ainsley, Mike Agranoff, David Roth (filling in for Pierce Pettis), Greg Greenway, Rod MacDonald, Kate Taylor, and Art Podell. FREE.
- Dave Lefkowitz is one funny guy - I'll be on his FB page at 11, though behind the scenes starting at 10 -- lots of wonderful guests
- In time for Christmas/Kwanzaa/Boxing Day/New Year's/Solstice -- and late Chanukah gift --
- An embarrassment of riches in-between -- David Mallett ("Inch By Inch, Row By Row"), guitarist extraordinaire Mary Flower, jazzy comedian Vance Gilbert, musical storyteller Walter Parks, happy bluesman Robert Ross, brilliant raconteur . . .