Here's a preview -- my update of "Turn This Ship Around"
I will be live at 8 PM Eastern on Facebook at facebook.com/christine.lavin.5
On youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y1gZV26uQQ&feature=youtu.be
Drop me a note if you have a request (try to get it in before 7:45 Eastern)
And here's my Updated "Turn This Ship Around" by Christine Lavin
Have a great night!
- Sunday Night: McCutcheon/McDonough/Paul/DonJuans/Lavin/Williams/Queler/Crockett/Buskin/Nininger
- Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 10 Artists 15 minutes each
- "Just One Angel" free with any purchase of of 2 or more CDs at my website
- I was sleep deprived, paid over $100 for a cab ride, my first time ever at the Philly Folk Fest
- "Prisoners Of Their Hairdos" and "Victim/Volunteer" -- 30 year old video just surfaced -- Sally, Meg, Chris
- Pop-up concert at 9 PM Eastern, After Party with Vance Gilbert and Cynthia Carle right after
- My Christmas tree and ornaments totally dig Chaise Lounge's new song, "Trimmin' The Tree"
- Buy 2 or more CDs and get a FREE copy of the brand new 2-CD compilation "The Longest Night Of The Year" -- while they last
- Here's a preview -- my update of "Turn This Ship Around"
- "You Were Never A King" by Christine Lavin w/Robin Batteau on violin & Phil Klum on bass
- The show starts at 8 - I go on at 9 PM - 9:20 PM Eastern - a good lineup of musicians hoping for the best