Celebrating the release of my brand new album, 'ON MY WAY TO HOOTERVILLE' followed by Song-Swap with Surprise Guests on Friday night
This will be my first fully interactive Zoom concert at 8 PM Eastern on Friday --- where you can see me and I can see you! Unless you're shy -- you can always click on 'no video' and no one will see you -- but why would you do that?
It's old school in that there are tickets for this, it's not open to the public -- you get to choose what you pay -- from $5 to $35 -- and I'll be hosting an "After Party" with surprise guests immediately following my concert. Here's the link for tickets:
"Record-release concert for ON MY WAY TO HOOTERVILLE"
And here's a 3-1/2 minute highlight reel of songs from the new album:
"3-1/2 minutes of Hooterville Highlights"
I will also have old school actual CDs for sale that I will be mailing out the very next day -- with a special bit of "swag" that will be a surprise. I had a box of the swag made and shipped here -- and it was stolen out of my mailroom so the company is making up more and promise I will have them by Friday. It's something fun AND practical and can even be part of your Halloween costume this year. You're probably wondering . . . hmmmm . . . what could it be??? And why would someone steal it from the mailroom??
All musicians are hanging on as best we can. We thank you for supporting our work in every new way can come up with. I'm excited about doing a show for people I can actually see! How refreshing is that! Dress up!
Wear a mask!
- Robin Batteau and me from 4-5:15 Eastern; at 5:30 Robin & I co-host Hillary Rollins' annual House Party open mic - both free -- many confirmed performers already -- a one night songwriters' festival
- What better way to prepare for the debate? Will be showing 4BB vids and Robin Batteau's brand new one, too - LIVE!
- Robin was live at the Greenwich Village Folk Festival; friends watching him joined him -- what a result --
- The other three performers are Reggie Harris, Siobhan O'Brien, and Marc Douglas Berardo
- Going to the P.O. on Monday at 4 PM to mail out 25 that are going out free with purchase of my new album -- last chance for swag --
- Meet Don White, Megon McDonough, Elizabeth Mosier, Peg Espinola, and Janet Feld -- all doing what they do best
- Celebrating the release of my brand new album, 'ON MY WAY TO HOOTERVILLE' followed by Song-Swap with Surprise Guests on Friday night
- Sing and/or play along with Robin Batteau around 9 PM when he does his classic, "Guinevere" - let me know if you want the sheet music
- Believe me, this is so good, it's worth the asylum I am now living in to send it to you -- Alice Howe's version of "A Case Of You" is worth it alone!
- I chalk it up to working non-stop on my new album (deadline is Friday Noon) -- here's highlights of the Midnight Zoom After Party with Andrew Ratshin, Matt Price, Alice Howe & Freebo
- I was joined by Andrew Ratshin, Matt Price, and Alice Howe & Freebo -- plus a former Jeopardy! champion for smart fun
- Plus the special guests announced for Midnight (Eastern time) Zoom After Party Friday night