Celebrating the release of my brand new album, 'ON MY WAY TO HOOTERVILLE' followed by Song-Swap with Surprise Guests on Friday night
This will be my first fully interactive Zoom concert at 8 PM Eastern on Friday --- where you can see me and I can see you! Unless you're shy -- you can always click on 'no video' and no one will see you -- but why would you do that?
It's old school in that there are tickets for this, it's not open to the public -- you get to choose what you pay -- from $5 to $35 -- and I'll be hosting an "After Party" with surprise guests immediately following my concert. Here's the link for tickets:
"Record-release concert for ON MY WAY TO HOOTERVILLE"
And here's a 3-1/2 minute highlight reel of songs from the new album:
"3-1/2 minutes of Hooterville Highlights"
I will also have old school actual CDs for sale that I will be mailing out the very next day -- with a special bit of "swag" that will be a surprise. I had a box of the swag made and shipped here -- and it was stolen out of my mailroom so the company is making up more and promise I will have them by Friday. It's something fun AND practical and can even be part of your Halloween costume this year. You're probably wondering . . . hmmmm . . . what could it be??? And why would someone steal it from the mailroom??
All musicians are hanging on as best we can. We thank you for supporting our work in every new way can come up with. I'm excited about doing a show for people I can actually see! How refreshing is that! Dress up!
Wear a mask!
- I wrote a song about him on my last album, "First Dance/Last Dance"
- "Trade Up"
- Two surprise guests from Rochester, NY, one from Key West Florida at 7:30 show -- then After Party til 9:30
- Saturday night at 7:30 PM Eastern solo concert for Golden Link of Rochester; 8:45 After Party with my friends Kat Goldman & David Ippolito
- Dar Williams is now part of the Congressional Record -- her quote starts five seconds in
- Will have a special 6 song tribute to Dave Van Ronk for a very special reason
- I sent my Click & Grow farm FB post to the company and they responded by offering a 15% discount to any friends of mine
- "Painting Resilience: The Life & Art of Fred Terna" by Julia Mayer -- the most important project I have ever worked on
- Alice Howe is a spectacular singer, Freebo a brilliant bassist - I'm their guest on Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern - plus an "After Party" with a surprise guest
- The best new song of 2021 has already been written, "Because We Need You Now" by Cliff Eberhardt & Tom Prasada-Rao
- One last video -- thank you all who sent photos for it -- Happy New Year --
- Thank you all who came to our concert -- one final video -- thanks to all who sent photos for it - "Sealed With A Kiss"