The show starts at 8 - I go on at 9 PM - 9:20 PM Eastern - a good lineup of musicians hoping for the best
I don't know about you, but I'm a nervous wreck. So I'm looking forward to calming my nerves tonight where I'll be in a fun Zoom event. It starts at 8 Eastern and ends at 11:30. I've been working on a song for election night -- it's called, "You Were Never A King," it's a video, featuring Robin Batteau on violin, but I can't post it til we know the results (plus it's not finished yet - Phil Klum is mastering the recording as we speak). Since I'm on at 9 PM the odds are good we won't know the results by then, so I won't be playing it, and plan to keep my songs light.
If you are coming and want a request a specific song, let me know!
Topic: Election Night Party-Musicians for the Greater Good
Time: Nov 3, 2020 8 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Throughout the evening Fern Israel will be popping in with election result updates using an interactive Electoral Vote map. We also encourage your chit-chat about how the election results are going.
We plan to stream this live to YouTube. Please provide your friends and fans with this information:
Web page: www.musiciansforthegreatergood.org
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvoBbXZ8l05Ci-0KZ7BX-CA (or www.tinyurl.com/MGG2020)
The lineup is below. 8:00 Karen Sauer introduces the night.
Mike DelaneyAngela Masciale
Special Guest: Christine Lavin performs a short set.
Special Guest: Joe Jencks (2 songs)Snake Gulliksen
Aspie Chris Robbins
Ron closes the show!
This is NO NIGHT TO BE ALONE. Please join us online!
- Sunday Night: McCutcheon/McDonough/Paul/DonJuans/Lavin/Williams/Queler/Crockett/Buskin/Nininger
- Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 10 Artists 15 minutes each
- "Just One Angel" free with any purchase of of 2 or more CDs at my website
- I was sleep deprived, paid over $100 for a cab ride, my first time ever at the Philly Folk Fest
- "Prisoners Of Their Hairdos" and "Victim/Volunteer" -- 30 year old video just surfaced -- Sally, Meg, Chris
- Pop-up concert at 9 PM Eastern, After Party with Vance Gilbert and Cynthia Carle right after
- My Christmas tree and ornaments totally dig Chaise Lounge's new song, "Trimmin' The Tree"
- Buy 2 or more CDs and get a FREE copy of the brand new 2-CD compilation "The Longest Night Of The Year" -- while they last
- Here's a preview -- my update of "Turn This Ship Around"
- "You Were Never A King" by Christine Lavin w/Robin Batteau on violin & Phil Klum on bass
- The show starts at 8 - I go on at 9 PM - 9:20 PM Eastern - a good lineup of musicians hoping for the best