Robin was live at the Greenwich Village Folk Festival; friends watching him joined him -- what a result --
At the Greenwich Village Folk Festival we tried an experiment -- friends tuned in were asked to sing/play along and send their videos doing so to Neale Eckstein and me -- here's the surprising result.
The only person they could hear was Robin -- no one knew what anyone else was playing/singing. It took a long time to put it together -- happy to report that Robin cried when he heard it. It was debuted following Noel Paul Stookey's brilliant closing set at this month's GVFF:
“Lancelot’s Tune (Guinevere)”
October 4, 2020 4 PM FINAL
Here's the GVFF of this past Sunday, that includes not only Noel Paul Stookey at the top of his game, but also a beautiful tribute to the late great Michael Smith, author of "The Dutchman."
GVFF Oct edition
- Alice Howe is a spectacular singer, Freebo a brilliant bassist - I'm their guest on Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern - plus an "After Party" with a surprise guest
- The best new song of 2021 has already been written, "Because We Need You Now" by Cliff Eberhardt & Tom Prasada-Rao
- One last video -- thank you all who sent photos for it -- Happy New Year --
- Thank you all who came to our concert -- one final video -- thanks to all who sent photos for it - "Sealed With A Kiss"
- Let's ring in the new year together -- 7 PM Eastern - 9:45 PM Eastern
- Looking for still photos or short (less than 10 sec) clips of you with a photo of someone you've missed this past year
- The average chapter is 10-1/2 minutes; you can watch/read along, or just listen in the dark
- Christmas is so close - I'm going to the P.O. at 3:30 today - CDs are a lovely gift and help keep me afloat - FREE CD with any purchase
- Sunday Night: McCutcheon/McDonough/Paul/DonJuans/Lavin/Williams/Queler/Crockett/Buskin/Nininger
- Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 10 Artists 15 minutes each
- "Just One Angel" free with any purchase of of 2 or more CDs at my website