Robin Batteau gives new meaning to "Last In His Class at Harvard" and "graduating senior." Join Tom Rush, David Buskin & more celebrating Robin with song - LIVE Tuesday night
It will start at 7 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday the 24th. Here's the YouTube and Facebook links:
YOUTUBE LINK - Robin Batteau's friends throw him a graduation concert
FACEBOOOK LINK - Robin Batteau's friends throw him a graduation concert
It's a FREE concert, but we will take donations -- for a pittance you can say you helped Robin get through college. Part of the donations will go to his tuition fund, part to Sirius Charity Foundation in the Kyiv region of Ukraine, a charity that is helping people and pets of Ukraine to find safety and shelter.
A once-in-a-lifetime event for a beloved musician who went back to Harvard during the pandemic. He had dropped out in his final semester in 1969, but he worked very hard (not joking) to finally complete his undergraduate degree, which he will receive on Thursday, May 26th.
Come and celebrate with us next Tuesday night.
- Most of the guests Robin invited, but there's a few surprises thrown in that Robin loved and you will, too --
- Robin Batteau gives new meaning to "Last In His Class at Harvard" and "graduating senior." Join Tom Rush, David Buskin & more celebrating Robin with song - LIVE Tuesday night
- Daniel Cainer just added to the 4 PM Eastern time show with David Ippolito today
- Daniel Cainer just added to David Ippolito's 4 PM Zoom -- Daniel Cainer, who is currently in residence at the SoHo Playhouse in Manhattan
- Here's what you need to know to get into the zoom room
- Please share this new anthem dedicated the the brave people of Ukraine sung by 13 American singer/songwriters. Sheet music at the end of the video
- The story behind the song, "Ervin & Edith"
- The debut of a song I've wanted to write for 7 years, the true story of Ervin & Edith Drake will air late afternoon Sunday on WFUV.org between 5:30 - 6 PM Eastern time - an hour later the online GVFF celebrating Sonny Ochs' 85th birthday!
- My friend Emily Bindiger conducted the singers, Julie Gold sat right in front of me, here's how it ended. Thank you to Phil Klum for mastering the sound at midnight.
- I changed my major SIX times. NOT the way to spend four years, but hey, that's how I did it.
- If you'd like to be part of a live audience -- turn on your camera, turn on your mic to clap -- come to zoom at 3 --- or go to YouTube if you want to be anonymous
- Christine Lavin solo at 3 PM EST then After Party at 4:45 - 6:00 PM EST with Michael Lavine, Kyle Hancharick, Tina Ross, and Craig Werth