If you'd like to be part of a live audience -- turn on your camera, turn on your mic to clap -- come to zoom at 3 --- or go to YouTube if you want to be anonymous
Here's the Private Zoom link for the concert at 3 and the after party at 4:45
Do NOT post the zoom link in any public forum. If you do, we get zoom bombed by meanies. You can share it with friends, but make sure you tell them NOT to post it anywhere. There's only room for 100 in the zoom room. And we like it when you turn on your camera so we can see you having fun.
Here's the link for YouTube if you don't want to be on camera or clapping:
And watch on Facebook (also free) facebook.com/christine.lavin.5
I'll be debuting a new song that I'm really excited about -- wanted to write this for 7 years -- "Ervin & Edith" -- the true story of the man who wrote "Good Morning Heartache" and "It Was A Very Good Year" -- and the woman who inspired both songs.
Happy Super Bowl!
- Most of the guests Robin invited, but there's a few surprises thrown in that Robin loved and you will, too --
- Robin Batteau gives new meaning to "Last In His Class at Harvard" and "graduating senior." Join Tom Rush, David Buskin & more celebrating Robin with song - LIVE Tuesday night
- Daniel Cainer just added to the 4 PM Eastern time show with David Ippolito today
- Daniel Cainer just added to David Ippolito's 4 PM Zoom -- Daniel Cainer, who is currently in residence at the SoHo Playhouse in Manhattan
- Here's what you need to know to get into the zoom room
- Please share this new anthem dedicated the the brave people of Ukraine sung by 13 American singer/songwriters. Sheet music at the end of the video
- The story behind the song, "Ervin & Edith"
- The debut of a song I've wanted to write for 7 years, the true story of Ervin & Edith Drake will air late afternoon Sunday on WFUV.org between 5:30 - 6 PM Eastern time - an hour later the online GVFF celebrating Sonny Ochs' 85th birthday!
- My friend Emily Bindiger conducted the singers, Julie Gold sat right in front of me, here's how it ended. Thank you to Phil Klum for mastering the sound at midnight.
- I changed my major SIX times. NOT the way to spend four years, but hey, that's how I did it.
- If you'd like to be part of a live audience -- turn on your camera, turn on your mic to clap -- come to zoom at 3 --- or go to YouTube if you want to be anonymous
- Christine Lavin solo at 3 PM EST then After Party at 4:45 - 6:00 PM EST with Michael Lavine, Kyle Hancharick, Tina Ross, and Craig Werth