For the first time: COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST memoir & CL Songbook available plus 8 CD titles - buy 2, get your choice of 3rd CD for free!
In my quest to stay alive in the music business I have bought up unsold product from Appleseed Recordings, so now I have 8 CDs and two books for sale. I am the president of the record company, I'm also the delivery person, and I know how to sign my name, so I can be the autographer, too. I'm also the complaint department, so feel free to bend my ear.
New CL merch store: https://christinelavin.com/product/intro/
The CDs and my memoir are mailed by me -- if you want the songbook, it will come directly from the printer, my friend Nate on the Upper West Side. He has all 200 pages and he is a UPS Store, too, Global Copy on Bway between West 97th and 98th Street. He makes them one-at-a-time and will send to you for the same amount he charges me: $32. So he makes all the money, and that's OK by me -- I couldn't see charging higher for it, and I'm so grateful if someone wants to learn my songs. Nate has stayed open all through the pandemic, and it's been a struggle, so I'm happy for him to make a little something extra during this tough time. I also have sheet music for "Air Conditioner" and "Don't Take Anyone," that aren't in the songbok and will send you the PDFs to go along with the songbook if you drop me a note, or just want either of those songs' sheet music.
If you don't want or don't need any of the other 6 CDs, I can send you the Hudson Harding March 2021 CD of singles for Folk Radio -- only 500 are pressed and sent to radio stations. Some wonderful songs on it.
In any case, thank you for helping musicians stay afloat during these rough times. Hopefully in 2022 the "On A Winter's Night" tour will pick up where it left off in 2021 and we can all look back at this time and shake our heads with wonder.
- For decades Phil's sister Sonny Ochs has hosted these shows across the country -- tonight it's all LIVE and FREE on your screen
- We didn't know what songs we'd hear, and looking back on this, it's wonderful -- I list who plays when so you can skip to your favorites
- My live Hurdy Gurdy concert has been moved from indoors to online -- I'm joined by a dozen singer/songwriters each doing 2 songs -- from 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern
- It begins with a funny song for our times, "Stress" by Jim Infantino, ends with Kate Taylor's lovely, "I've Got A Message"
- A strong lineup for top to bottom -- the incomparable Jim Infantino opens, Kate closes, and an embarrassment of riches in between
- Columnist Jennifer Finney Boylan was inspired by the song to write about her best summer -- what was yours?
- The PFF asked me to help MC, and to do a 15-20 min minute set, which is the exact length of this one song, which is based on something that really happened
- Starting with Brooks Williams in Cambridge, UK --- closing with B&B in the US -- next month Bob Lind is headliner (yes, The Elusive Butterfly Of Love guy)
- Wonderful food (dining room opens at 5:30) -- spectacular desserts -- LIVE entertainment -- Tickets $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
- Believe it or not, when I wrote this song inspired by the 2009 Scripps Spelling Bee, I SPELT TWO WORDS WRONG! Finally I've made up for it.
- Jimmy Webb wrote the perfect song for the launch back in 1978, and here Michael Feinstein sings it.
- Have a favorite in the show? Here's when each performs so you can zip right to them --