Buy 2 or more CDs and get a FREE copy of the brand new 2-CD compilation "The Longest Night Of The Year" -- while they last
In October I started selling CDs directly from my website -- thank you all who have ordered! Now I have a special offer that will last as long as I have copies of "The Longest Night Of The Year," the 2020 2-CD holiday compilation released every year by Hudson Harding Music. You can't buy it -- it's only sent to the artists on it and to the Folk DJ list. For the past 10 years in a row every annual compilation has made it to #1 on the FolkDJ list for the month of December. I'm sure this one will, too.
They aren't being mailed to DJs til next week, but I have 40 copies that just arrived today, and if you buy 2 or more CDs from the CD Store on my website, you will get a copy of this brand new compilation free. I've just listened through to it twice, and flagged more than a dozen songs I have to whittle down for a radio show -- there's so much good stuff here.
I know some people collect holiday albums -- well here's a 2-CD set you can't buy anywhere -- there's only 1,000 pressed, and I am lucky enough to have 40 that I'm allowed to sell -- but hey, I didn't pay for them, so I'm passing the savings on to you.
There's a song of mine on Disc 2 (I don't perform it, someone else does) -- these albums have become true collectors' items, so here's your chance. Oh and all the orders I am sending out today include "The Longest Night Of The Year" in them. I think it's only fair!
- I was sleep deprived, paid over $100 for a cab ride, my first time ever at the Philly Folk Fest
- "Prisoners Of Their Hairdos" and "Victim/Volunteer" -- 30 year old video just surfaced -- Sally, Meg, Chris
- Pop-up concert at 9 PM Eastern, After Party with Vance Gilbert and Cynthia Carle right after
- My Christmas tree and ornaments totally dig Chaise Lounge's new song, "Trimmin' The Tree"
- Buy 2 or more CDs and get a FREE copy of the brand new 2-CD compilation "The Longest Night Of The Year" -- while they last
- Here's a preview -- my update of "Turn This Ship Around"
- "You Were Never A King" by Christine Lavin w/Robin Batteau on violin & Phil Klum on bass
- The show starts at 8 - I go on at 9 PM - 9:20 PM Eastern - a good lineup of musicians hoping for the best
- Your chance to be part of music history -- Kate Taylor and Peter Asher in the studio 50 years after "Sister Kate"
- 8 PM concert, followed by 9:15 song swap with Robin Batteau, Shanna In A Dress, and Jane Godfrey
- Am selling my CDs myself - want 'em autographed? Just ask! I'm the president, messenger, receptionist, and bookkeeper of my record company.
- Robin Batteau and me from 4-5:15 Eastern; at 5:30 Robin & I co-host Hillary Rollins' annual House Party open mic - both free -- many confirmed performers already -- a one night songwriters' festival