8 PM concert, followed by 9:15 song swap with Robin Batteau, Shanna In A Dress, and Jane Godfrey
I'll be doing songs from my new album "On My Way To Hooterville," plus requests and old favorites, I'll teach two different napkin folds mid-show (one for your Thanksgiving table, one for Christmas) -- and then we'll have a song swap with three of the best singer/songwriters you've ever heard -- legend Robin Batteau, newcomer Shanna In A Dress, and late blooming newcomer Jane Godfrey.
I've known Robin for decades, but both Shanna and Jane are new friends I've only met online because others raved about their work (Don White, radio stalwart John Weingart).
This concert is not open to the public, it's put on by The Ark and it's not free -- it's $15 -- but it's a lot of bang for the buck.
Come for the napkin folding! Stay for the music.
- Your chance to be part of music history -- Kate Taylor and Peter Asher in the studio 50 years after "Sister Kate"
- 8 PM concert, followed by 9:15 song swap with Robin Batteau, Shanna In A Dress, and Jane Godfrey
- Am selling my CDs myself - want 'em autographed? Just ask! I'm the president, messenger, receptionist, and bookkeeper of my record company.
- Robin Batteau and me from 4-5:15 Eastern; at 5:30 Robin & I co-host Hillary Rollins' annual House Party open mic - both free -- many confirmed performers already -- a one night songwriters' festival
- What better way to prepare for the debate? Will be showing 4BB vids and Robin Batteau's brand new one, too - LIVE!
- Robin was live at the Greenwich Village Folk Festival; friends watching him joined him -- what a result --
- The other three performers are Reggie Harris, Siobhan O'Brien, and Marc Douglas Berardo
- Going to the P.O. on Monday at 4 PM to mail out 25 that are going out free with purchase of my new album -- last chance for swag --
- Meet Don White, Megon McDonough, Elizabeth Mosier, Peg Espinola, and Janet Feld -- all doing what they do best
- Celebrating the release of my brand new album, 'ON MY WAY TO HOOTERVILLE' followed by Song-Swap with Surprise Guests on Friday night
- Sing and/or play along with Robin Batteau around 9 PM when he does his classic, "Guinevere" - let me know if you want the sheet music
- Believe me, this is so good, it's worth the asylum I am now living in to send it to you -- Alice Howe's version of "A Case Of You" is worth it alone!