At 3 PM Eastern, the Woodstock Folk Festival, at 7:30 PM debut of concert that Don White and I didn't realize was filmed, at 9:30 a Zoom song swap with surprise guests AND a Pie Beauty Contest
Just a reminder that there's three unique events on Sunday -- and I'm working on a key lime raspberry pie for the Pie Beauty Contest that will close out the night. There will be prizes.
Sunday July 19th 3 PM - 5 PM Eastern WOODSTOCK (Illinois) FOLK FESTIVAL
I will be online with
Megon McDonough*Crys Matthews*Reggie Harris*Amy Beth*Greg Greenway
Megon and I are side-by-side for 38 minutes, swapping stories and songs. Don't know exactly where it will fall in the broadcast, but here's a preview of Megon and me having some zoom fun:
Megon Mc Donough & Christine Lavin 100 seconds preview the Woodstock Reimagined Folk Festival 2020
At 7:30 PM Eastern DON WHITE & ME ONSTAGE AT THE ARK
secretly filmed on Feb 12, 2016 — 1 hour and 45 minutes
And here's our 2-minute trailer:
At 9:30 PM After Party Zoom Song Swap with surprise guests INCLUDES a Pie Beauty Contest
Meeting ID: 812 1444 2258. Password: 434654
The Zoom After Party song swap is by invitation only -- we ask that you NOT post the meeting ID or password in any public forum. Sharing with friends is OK, but please don't share publicly.
And if you are coming to the Zoom After Party Song Swap, please bake a pie and enter it in our "Pie Beauty Contest" to be judged by the Pie Lady of Ashland, Oregon, Karen Amarotico. Since we will all be online you don't have to share your pie with any of us -- just impress us with your baking skills. And yes, there will be pie prizes. Your pie does not have to be edible, but you will get more points if you can impress us with how delicious your pie is.
ALL ARE FREE EVENTS WITH A VIRTUAL TIP JAR. BTW, Megon McDonough was going to receive a "Lifetime Achievement Award" from the Woodstock Folk Festival this year, but they are going to invite us all to be there next year live, assuming by then the pandemic is over, so that Meg can receive it in front of a live audience.
So if Sunday afternoon and evening are open for you, we hope you'll join us for three unique music events at 3 PM Eastern, 7:30 PM Eastern, and 9:30 PM Eastern.
Please wear a mask!
- I chalk it up to working non-stop on my new album (deadline is Friday Noon) -- here's highlights of the Midnight Zoom After Party with Andrew Ratshin, Matt Price, Alice Howe & Freebo
- I was joined by Andrew Ratshin, Matt Price, and Alice Howe & Freebo -- plus a former Jeopardy! champion for smart fun
- Plus the special guests announced for Midnight (Eastern time) Zoom After Party Friday night
- Larry Robbins and George T. Conway III are voices of reason when Wm Barr has clearly gone mad
- My concert is sponsored by McCabe's Guitar Shop in Santa Monica, live on FB at 11 PM Eastern on Friday. The After Party on Zoom immediately follows at Midnight. Finally, something for your night owls!
- The first I intro is Ivan Neville, one of New Orleans' best -- it's $25 a day, but you can go back and rewatch everything later
- 90 minutes whittled down to 47 minutes live from Excelsior, Minnesota--London, England--NYC -- password protected --
- Two events tonight - 7 PM Eastern concert, 8 PM Eastern zoom song circle with two special guests -- here's the link to zoom, but please do not post it anywhere
- I wrote down start/stop times for each artist so you can skip to hear your favorites
- Suzanne Vega, Tom Chapin, The Chapin Sisters, Josh White Jr, Michael Fracasso, David Roth, Bev Grant, Guy Davis, David Massengill, & Bethany Yarrow
- At 3 PM Eastern, the Woodstock Folk Festival, at 7:30 PM debut of concert that Don White and I didn't realize was filmed, at 9:30 a Zoom song swap with surprise guests AND a Pie Beauty Contest
- Listen to this A++ singer sing her brilliant a cappella song, "Wear A Mask" -- and please share --