"More Than Meets The Eye" by Sandy Cash -- The Times of Israel helps put her song/video on the map
If you have a back porch or a backyard, wouldn't this be a good summer (the summer of social distancing) to get a backyard telescope to learn about the planets and stars? So what if we have to keep our neighbors at arm's length -- no reason why we can't choose to get closer to the firmament.
I even did some research for you -- here's a link to what amazon reviews say is an excellent starter telescope for kids or adults -- and it's priced at just under $50 -- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000UMLYI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=chtrbr88726-20&linkCode=as2
The pandemic is playing havoc with our world this summer, so here's a way to lift yourself above it every night.
- Listen to this A++ singer sing her brilliant a cappella song, "Wear A Mask" -- and please share --
- Join Don White and me in the chat room of a watch party for a show we did that was secretly filmed four years ago -- and yes, the secret filmmaker will be there, too --
- Tickets are only $10 -- I'm sure it will be a fascinating conversation
- The GVFF from 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern time LIVE on your screen tonight - FREE - https://www.facebook.com/GVFF2020/
- Two separate events -- for those celebrating at home -- For song swap the first 100 who show up get in.
- Let me know if you want to hear something I haven't done in a long time -- the show is 8 PM Eastern, under the umbrella of the Swallow Hill Music School of Denver
- All you need is a square cotton napkin, 16x16 or 20x20, or square paper napkin - all ages, all skill levels, beginners welcome
- Robbie Fairchild, star of Broadway's "An American In Paris," lifts his neighbors' spirits by performing a one-man show on his rooftop
- I toured 9 years with Don -- all his humor is based around being a father and now a Grandfather -- you DUDES will LOVE him today!
- I'm doing one song at 8 PM Eastern tonight and teaching how to fold a cloth napkin like Downton Abbey - p.s. from Neil deGrasse Tyson
- "More Than Meets The Eye" by Sandy Cash -- The Times of Israel helps put her song/video on the map
- Here's "Lavin Live at Passim for one hour" -- in the first 24 hours it's been viewed more than 4,500 times -- who knew?