8 PM concert, followed by 9:15 song swap with Robin Batteau, Shanna In A Dress, and Jane Godfrey
I'll be doing songs from my new album "On My Way To Hooterville," plus requests and old favorites, I'll teach two different napkin folds mid-show (one for your Thanksgiving table, one for Christmas) -- and then we'll have a song swap with three of the best singer/songwriters you've ever heard -- legend Robin Batteau, newcomer Shanna In A Dress, and late blooming newcomer Jane Godfrey.
I've known Robin for decades, but both Shanna and Jane are new friends I've only met online because others raved about their work (Don White, radio stalwart John Weingart).
This concert is not open to the public, it's put on by The Ark and it's not free -- it's $15 -- but it's a lot of bang for the buck.
Come for the napkin folding! Stay for the music.
- Join Tom Prasada-Rao, Alice Howe, Cliff Eberhardt, Crys Matthews, The Queler/Farber Band, Rebecca Loebe, Rod MacDonald & More w/Ron Olesko and me tag-teaming MCs
- "That Elusive Blue" when it's not quite day, not quite night - from the album COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST
- I've written a movie in the form of a song, a play in the form of a song, here's a CARTOON in the form of a song . . .
- It's quite the lineup, beginning with Daniel Cainer, then Declan O'Rourke, then Steve Tilston, all 3 live from England & Ireland, ending later with Robin & Linda Williams
- I'm between the musical saw and the Savitsky Cats -- Susan's musical answer to the question who can pick up where Ed Sullivan left off?
- For the first time: COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST memoir & CL Songbook available plus 8 CD titles - buy 2, get your choice of 3rd CD for free!
- I wrote a song about him on my last album, "First Dance/Last Dance"
- "Trade Up"
- Two surprise guests from Rochester, NY, one from Key West Florida at 7:30 show -- then After Party til 9:30
- Saturday night at 7:30 PM Eastern solo concert for Golden Link of Rochester; 8:45 After Party with my friends Kat Goldman & David Ippolito
- Dar Williams is now part of the Congressional Record -- her quote starts five seconds in
- Will have a special 6 song tribute to Dave Van Ronk for a very special reason