"That Elusive Blue" when it's not quite day, not quite night - from the album COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST
There was a time when I was obsessed with writing a song about the color of the sky just after the sun goes down. I finally made a video to go with the song which is called, "That Elusive Blue." I hope this is a nice, relaxing song that will calm you down if you are stressed (and who isn't these days?).
“That Elusive Blue” by Christine Lavin featuring Robin Batteau on violin and harmony vocals:
Have a wonderful, calm weekend.
- The true story of my sister Mary's pet albino guinea pig "Piglet" and the day Joe Namath asked if he could pet him
- Sunday, June 13, 2021
- That's what I get for working in the middle of the night when I should have been sleeping! And there's a glitch at the 'store' that will be fixed by Monday
- Stories about radio host Bob Sherman, Pete Seeger, Dave Van Ronk, George Wurzbach, Livingston Taylor, Garry Novikoff, and Laura Weber
- Buy 2 or more CDs and get brand new FREE compilation with new songs and recordings by Sloan Wainwright, Amy Speace, Rob Siegel, me, and others
- I'm not MC-ing this time, I'm in the show -- MCs are Ron Olesko and Sonny Ochs
- New song/video: "The Best Summer" by Christine Lavin
- Includes the debut of "The Best Summer" song/video that I hope will inspire you to have your best summer
- Need a good beach book this summer? Watch me read chapter 1 of my book where I relive the nightmare of opening for Joan Rivers
- A private concert for The Ark in Ann Arbor, with After Party featuring a living legend and a future living legend
- Join Tom Prasada-Rao, Alice Howe, Cliff Eberhardt, Crys Matthews, The Queler/Farber Band, Rebecca Loebe, Rod MacDonald & More w/Ron Olesko and me tag-teaming MCs
- "That Elusive Blue" when it's not quite day, not quite night - from the album COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST