Chapters 1-3 sent earlier this week
It's the story of a young rehearsal pianist named Lucy, an opera singer named Clement Sebastian, and a young banker named Harry Gordon at the turn of the 20th Century in Haverford, Nebraska and Chicago, Illinois.
Here is Chapter 4 of "Lucy Gayheart" read aloud. It's 18:40 long --
Chapters 1-3 were sent Wednesday and Thursday.
Hope you are doing well.
- And here's a word from FREEBO - who is also part of Fleming Fest
- Chapte 14, 15 and 16 -- the run-up to Lucy's life about to experience a seismic change
- This chapter includes "She Never Told Her Love" with words by William Shakespeare and music by Franz Joseph Haydn
- 23 minutes long -- special surprise at the end of Chapter 11's recording
- Chapter 10 is 13 minutes long -- the story of Lucy, Clement, and Harry in the midwest at the turn of the 20th century
- 17 minutes long -- quietest recording yet -- recorded last night at 2 AM when the trains on the Manhattan Bridge thin out
- Set at the turn of the 20th Century in Haverford, Nebraska and Chicago, IL Lucy the pianist, Clement the opera singer, Harry the young banker
- You can read along, or close your eyes and listen along
- Chapters 1-3 sent earlier this week
- Chapters 1 and 2 were sent this time last night -- here's the next chapter in the book, when things start to percolate . . .
- So now I'm posting it on YouTube, too, and at midnight every night I will be posting a new chapter
- ONE OF YOU WHO WATCHED IT HAS ALREADY MADE 8 FACE MASKS