Watching this might be THE most important hour of your year -- he is on the front lines, he knows how to stay safe
My friend Lise Avery sent this, I sat down to watch it and was RIVETED for the entire hour. PLEASE watch this -- it teaches everything you need to know to keep yourself AND your loved ones healthy and virus-free. As he states, Weill Cornell (one of if not THE best hospital in NYC) is now JUST treating coronavirus patients, so they are ground zero of the epicenter of this pandemic. More than 1.4 MILLION peophe have watched this. Yes, it's gone viral. You won't feel the helplessness so many of us have felt up til now.
EMPOWERING AND PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS - Dr. Dave Price of Weill Cornell Hospital in NYC
After you've watched this I know what you will immediately want to do -- share it!
Stay home (but now you know you CAN take a walk)!
- LUCY GAYHEART Chapters 17 & 18 read aloud --
- TONIGHT "PAJAMA CAST PARTY" is live on your computer screen at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, 1 AM London Time
- John Prine's death his Janis Ian hard, but from it she's written a simple song of hope
- Maude Maggart, my favorite singer in the world, sings this brand new song, written by Hillary Rollins & Michele Brourman, and we made this video together
- And here's a word from FREEBO - who is also part of Fleming Fest
- Chapte 14, 15 and 16 -- the run-up to Lucy's life about to experience a seismic change
- This chapter includes "She Never Told Her Love" with words by William Shakespeare and music by Franz Joseph Haydn
- 23 minutes long -- special surprise at the end of Chapter 11's recording
- Chapter 10 is 13 minutes long -- the story of Lucy, Clement, and Harry in the midwest at the turn of the 20th century
- 17 minutes long -- quietest recording yet -- recorded last night at 2 AM when the trains on the Manhattan Bridge thin out
- Set at the turn of the 20th Century in Haverford, Nebraska and Chicago, IL Lucy the pianist, Clement the opera singer, Harry the young banker
- You can read along, or close your eyes and listen along