Who are the brainiacs in the house tonight? (spoken)from Sometimes Mother Really Does Know Best
updated: 1 year ago
Sometimes Mother Really Does Know Best
- Strangers Talk to Me in Colorado Springs on a Thursday Night
- Rocky Mountain . . . Hi!
- Wind Chimes
- You should have seen the frightened looks on your faces (spoken)
- What kind of ridiculous glamour trajectory am I on? (spoken)
- What Was I Thinking?
- Martha Stewart... Victoria's Secret... Bob Dylan... Pachelbel?
- The Tacobel Canon
- Steve... you are so busted! (spoken)
- A Question of Tempo (When I'm Under Pressure)
- Planet X
- Planet? Planot? Goofy? (spoken)
- Who are the brainiacs in the house tonight? (spoken)
- Bernice, Carol, and tonight's crowd compete for the Science Prize
- You Look Pretty Good for Your Age
- Art Jensen, Mr. Colorado Springs, your life will never be the same
- Flashback to 1956: How do you spell "Cassiopeia"? (spoken)
- Boston Red Sox fans: the most loyal, most tenacious, yet most troubled of all baseball fans
- Ballad of a Ballgame
- The Legal Ramifications of a Crackerjack Vendor Who Works in Yankee Stadium
- Sometimes Mother Reallly Does Know Best