Tonight at 9 Eastern meet Canadian luthier extraordinaire Grit Laskin and his "+1"
Grit Laskin might be THE best luthier and inlay artist in the world, but because he is Canadian, he would never say that. But I can. Tonight at 9 I interview him for "One On One Plus One" on folkmusicnotebook.com. He is also a first rate singer/songwriter so I'll be asking him about what he considers his "signature" song, and for his +1 he will introduce to you another Canadian artist I've been a fan of from the first note I ever heard her sing, but never knew the backstory that Grit tells tonight.
If you are near a computer, laptop, or smart phone tonight, I know you'll love this broadcast, so I hope you can tune in.
- "Painting Resilience: The Life & Art of Fred Terna" by Julia Mayer -- the most important project I have ever worked on
- Alice Howe is a spectacular singer, Freebo a brilliant bassist - I'm their guest on Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern - plus an "After Party" with a surprise guest
- The best new song of 2021 has already been written, "Because We Need You Now" by Cliff Eberhardt & Tom Prasada-Rao
- One last video -- thank you all who sent photos for it -- Happy New Year --
- Thank you all who came to our concert -- one final video -- thanks to all who sent photos for it - "Sealed With A Kiss"
- Let's ring in the new year together -- 7 PM Eastern - 9:45 PM Eastern
- Looking for still photos or short (less than 10 sec) clips of you with a photo of someone you've missed this past year
- The average chapter is 10-1/2 minutes; you can watch/read along, or just listen in the dark
- Christmas is so close - I'm going to the P.O. at 3:30 today - CDs are a lovely gift and help keep me afloat - FREE CD with any purchase
- Sunday Night: McCutcheon/McDonough/Paul/DonJuans/Lavin/Williams/Queler/Crockett/Buskin/Nininger
- Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 10 Artists 15 minutes each