Imagine - driving to and from a live music show in NYC in DAYLIGHT
Doors are at 12:30 -- come and have brunch! 15th Street and 11th Avenue, right next to the Hudson River in Manhattan
A cavalcade of stars in one place -- including Steven Zelin, the Singing CPA (for all you last minute tax payers).
- IRA MAYER, FORMER MUSIC EDITOR OF THE NYPOST GIVES THE PROJECT ITS FIRST WRITE-UP
- The Seasons Project is in Shenzhen, China right now!
- I finally did it -- All four seasons -- a "boxed set" -- 80 songs, 63 songwriters . . . coming in time for the holidays
- At the end of "French Toast Bread Pudding," Dame Edna pretends she's my upstairs neighbor whose "inner megastar is hungry, possum! Quick sticks!"
- I was invited to Yankee Stadium by one of the team owners, so I brought along as my +1 the most ardent Yankee fan I know: DAVID IPPOLITO
- Buskin & Batteau & Friends (Christine Lavin, John Forster, Shanna In A Dress, Marshal Rosenberg & a special surprise guest!)
- Two videos for "Buskin & Batteau & Friends" in NYC on Saturday at 2 PM, and in New England 4/21 and 4/26
- Imagine - driving to and from a live music show in NYC in DAYLIGHT
- In case you don't know this story . . .on February 2nd, someone cut a hole in the wire mesh that held Flaco captive at the Central Park Zoo. He now lives nearby in Central Park, free as a . . . well, bird!
- The silver lining of the pandemic has been families gathering via zoom -- this lovely song captures the feeling so beautifully -- I knew I had to make a video
- Tom Paxton Tribute - LIVE on FB and YT 7-10 PM Tonight Stookey/Collins/Yarrow/McCutcheon/Lavin/Eberhardt/Near/and many more
- ONE TIME OFFER: IF YOU LET ME KNOW BY MIDNIGHT ON SATURDAY, I WILL SEND YOU A DIGITAL PDF COPY OF "COLD PIZZA FOR BREAKFAST: A MEM-WHA??" FOR FREE