Featuring "Blueberry Pancakes" by Annie Bauerlein
My brother Christopher runs the Boys & Girls Club of Geneva which just had a 4-day "culinary camp" at New York Kitchen in Canandaigua, NY. Christopher snapped the phots and videos, I edited them and added Annie Bauerlein's gorgeous song, "Blueberry Pancakes" to the soundtrack. Now I want to drop everything and go to culinary camp, too. Enjoy!
Six Minute Highlights of 2019 Culinary Camp at New York Kitchen for the Boys & Girls Club of Geneva, NY
- My "Universal Holiday Greeting" gets it all over with in 39 seconds
- After staying up all night working on this, the songwriter asked me not to post it -- but then he changed his mind
- First leg of 26 city group tour starts November 7 at the Tarrytown Music Hall
- Gene Weingarten, a two-time Pulitzer winner, has written quite some book -- here's an excerpt
- Seth and I discuss Trump fatigue, Bob Dylan's "Rolling Thunder Revue," and "Disaster: The Musical"
- In its first 24 hours on FB it's over 2600 views -- I guess I hit a nerve! Don't do what I did (procrastinate for 5 years)
- Gene Weingarten in today's Washington Post doing his best to promote true love using my song/video about Mary the Goldsmith
- It's called "Ode To Clint Eastwood" at the Washington Post website making its debut at Noon ET today (Tues). This is not a joke. Mary is SERIOUS.
- Two broadcasts tonight starting at 9 PM ET on folkmusicnotebook.com - Marty Laster and "Come From Away"
- Happy September! Do you like detective work? Here's an assignment, should you choose to accept it.
- Tonight at 9 Eastern meet Canadian luthier extraordinaire Grit Laskin and his "+1"
- Highlights of "Culinary Camp" at New York Kitchen for the Boys & Girls Club of Geneva, NY