Watching this might be THE most important hour of your year -- he is on the front lines, he knows how to stay safe
My friend Lise Avery sent this, I sat down to watch it and was RIVETED for the entire hour. PLEASE watch this -- it teaches everything you need to know to keep yourself AND your loved ones healthy and virus-free. As he states, Weill Cornell (one of if not THE best hospital in NYC) is now JUST treating coronavirus patients, so they are ground zero of the epicenter of this pandemic. More than 1.4 MILLION peophe have watched this. Yes, it's gone viral. You won't feel the helplessness so many of us have felt up til now.
EMPOWERING AND PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS - Dr. Dave Price of Weill Cornell Hospital in NYC
After you've watched this I know what you will immediately want to do -- share it!
Stay home (but now you know you CAN take a walk)!
- This chapter includes "She Never Told Her Love" with words by William Shakespeare and music by Franz Joseph Haydn
- 23 minutes long -- special surprise at the end of Chapter 11's recording
- Chapter 10 is 13 minutes long -- the story of Lucy, Clement, and Harry in the midwest at the turn of the 20th century
- 17 minutes long -- quietest recording yet -- recorded last night at 2 AM when the trains on the Manhattan Bridge thin out
- Set at the turn of the 20th Century in Haverford, Nebraska and Chicago, IL Lucy the pianist, Clement the opera singer, Harry the young banker
- You can read along, or close your eyes and listen along
- Chapters 1-3 sent earlier this week
- Chapters 1 and 2 were sent this time last night -- here's the next chapter in the book, when things start to percolate . . .
- So now I'm posting it on YouTube, too, and at midnight every night I will be posting a new chapter
- ONE OF YOU WHO WATCHED IT HAS ALREADY MADE 8 FACE MASKS
- David's been the Guitar Man Of Central Park for 27 years -- today I'll be his live guest today -- FREE online concert at 4 PM Eastern, 1 PM Pacific
- Watching this might be THE most important hour of your year -- he is on the front lines, he knows how to stay safe