Chapters 1-3 sent earlier this week
It's the story of a young rehearsal pianist named Lucy, an opera singer named Clement Sebastian, and a young banker named Harry Gordon at the turn of the 20th Century in Haverford, Nebraska and Chicago, Illinois.
Here is Chapter 4 of "Lucy Gayheart" read aloud. It's 18:40 long --
Chapters 1-3 were sent Wednesday and Thursday.
Hope you are doing well.
- "Painting Resilience: The Life & Art of Fred Terna" by Julia Mayer -- the most important project I have ever worked on
- Alice Howe is a spectacular singer, Freebo a brilliant bassist - I'm their guest on Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern - plus an "After Party" with a surprise guest
- The best new song of 2021 has already been written, "Because We Need You Now" by Cliff Eberhardt & Tom Prasada-Rao
- One last video -- thank you all who sent photos for it -- Happy New Year --
- Thank you all who came to our concert -- one final video -- thanks to all who sent photos for it - "Sealed With A Kiss"
- Let's ring in the new year together -- 7 PM Eastern - 9:45 PM Eastern
- Looking for still photos or short (less than 10 sec) clips of you with a photo of someone you've missed this past year
- The average chapter is 10-1/2 minutes; you can watch/read along, or just listen in the dark
- Christmas is so close - I'm going to the P.O. at 3:30 today - CDs are a lovely gift and help keep me afloat - FREE CD with any purchase
- Sunday Night: McCutcheon/McDonough/Paul/DonJuans/Lavin/Williams/Queler/Crockett/Buskin/Nininger
- Sunday, December 6, 2020
- 10 Artists 15 minutes each