"On A Winter's Night" with Eberhardt, Gorka, Larkin, Lavin, and Wheeler - March 5-28 UPDATE
March 13th in Arlington, MA is already sold out; March 22nd in Berkeley, CA has added a 2nd show (matinee at 4 PM)
Here's all the dates with links -- we are thrilled that tickets are selling this far in advance -- if this is on your list, don't hesitate -- and bring your knitting!
March 5 | Port Washington, NY | Landmark on Main Street | bit.ly/Winter_Port
March 6 | Millville, NJ | Levoy Theatre | bit.ly/Winter_Millville
March 7 | Alexandria, VA | Birchmere | bit.ly/Winter_Alex
March 8 | Sellersville, PA | Sellersville Theater | bit.ly/Winter_Seller
March 12 | New Bedford, MA | Zeiterion Theatre | bit.ly/Winter_NewBed
March 13 | Arlington, MA | Regent Theatre Arlington | SOLD OUT
March 14 | Keene, NH | The Colonial Theatre | bit.ly/Winter_Keene
March 15 | Ridgefield, CT | The Ridgefield Playhouse | bit.ly/Winter_Ridge
March 20 | Arcata, CA | Van Duzer Theatre @ Centerarts | bit.ly/Winter_Arcata
March 22 | Berkeley, CA | Freight & Salvage | bit.ly/Winter_Berk
March 24 | Portland, OR | The Alberta Rose Theatre | bit.ly/Winter_Portland
March 25 | Seattle, WA | The Triple Door | bit.ly/Winter_Seat
March 27 | Loveland, CO | Rialto Theater | bit.ly/Winter_Loveland
March 28 | Denver, CO | The Soiled Dove Underground | bit.ly/Winter_Den
- The GVFF from 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern time LIVE on your screen tonight - FREE - https://www.facebook.com/GVFF2020/
- Two separate events -- for those celebrating at home -- For song swap the first 100 who show up get in.
- Let me know if you want to hear something I haven't done in a long time -- the show is 8 PM Eastern, under the umbrella of the Swallow Hill Music School of Denver
- All you need is a square cotton napkin, 16x16 or 20x20, or square paper napkin - all ages, all skill levels, beginners welcome
- Robbie Fairchild, star of Broadway's "An American In Paris," lifts his neighbors' spirits by performing a one-man show on his rooftop
- I toured 9 years with Don -- all his humor is based around being a father and now a Grandfather -- you DUDES will LOVE him today!
- I'm doing one song at 8 PM Eastern tonight and teaching how to fold a cloth napkin like Downton Abbey - p.s. from Neil deGrasse Tyson
- "More Than Meets The Eye" by Sandy Cash -- The Times of Israel helps put her song/video on the map
- Here's "Lavin Live at Passim for one hour" -- in the first 24 hours it's been viewed more than 4,500 times -- who knew?
- Free concert and song swap tonight -- starting at 8 PM at passim.org -- then we're all moving over to Zoom at 9:15
- June 1, 2020 8:45 PM FDR Drive/under the Manhattan Bridge
- Highlights from the Forever Plaid 30th Plaidiversary Reunion Special (26 minutes & 40 seconds)