. . with a fascinating footnote at the end
Lucy Gayheart: Book 2, Chapter 2. 17:06
The footnote is not in the original book -- it's something I researched that I think is interesting.
Have a great weekend -- I'm swamped with a new project and can't read again til Monday night.
- . . with a fascinating footnote at the end
- LUCY GAYHEART Book 2, Chapter 1 (this follows Chapter 21, the last chapter in Book 1)
- The End of Lucy's Summer
- LUCY GAYHEART Chapters 17 & 18 read aloud --
- TONIGHT "PAJAMA CAST PARTY" is live on your computer screen at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, 1 AM London Time
- John Prine's death his Janis Ian hard, but from it she's written a simple song of hope
- Maude Maggart, my favorite singer in the world, sings this brand new song, written by Hillary Rollins & Michele Brourman, and we made this video together
- And here's a word from FREEBO - who is also part of Fleming Fest
- Chapte 14, 15 and 16 -- the run-up to Lucy's life about to experience a seismic change
- This chapter includes "She Never Told Her Love" with words by William Shakespeare and music by Franz Joseph Haydn
- 23 minutes long -- special surprise at the end of Chapter 11's recording
- Chapter 10 is 13 minutes long -- the story of Lucy, Clement, and Harry in the midwest at the turn of the 20th century