I toured 9 years with Don -- all his humor is based around being a father and now a Grandfather -- you DUDES will LOVE him today!
Don White held down a regular job for most of his adult life -- installing burglar alarms, as he liked to say, "to keep my friends out of other people's houses." Don and I toured all over the US and Canada -- he never cusses -- well, hardly ever -- and finds humor in the everyday lives we all lead. ESPECIALLY the lives you guys lead. This is a FREE show -- tipping is fine, but if you can't afford it, no worries! It's your special day, and one you'll remember always if it's your introduction to Don White. His concert will be in the neighborhood of one hour.
Maybe you're a young guy and you and your Dad and GrandDad are miles apart -- you can ALL tune in to Don's show and share something very special together.
I think you trust me and know I would never steer you wrong. I've laughed again and again and again at Don's shows -- even when I knew what was coming. He's just one really funny guy. And right now, we all need to laugh -- moms, grandmoms, and us single people, too -- not in any mean way, not at the expense of others -- just laugh.
Here's the link to Don's show at 7 PM Eastern (6 Central, 5 Mountain, 4 Pacific) -- midnight in London, and who knows what time in Hawaii? When I was in Hawaii there was no clock in the hotel room! OK, I looked it up -- 1 PM in Hawaii. You've gotten enough sun today. Come watch Don White on your laptop.
Spend father's day with Don White: the dad of all dads! Join us for a memorable Dad-themed set featuring songs about kids, parenting and family. Have you been quarantined with Dad? Do something special and bring him to the Don White Show!
CHRISTINE HERE WITH A NOTE: Below is something very special that does NOT get posted ANYWHERE PUBLIC, and I ask that you NOT post anywhere. Don LOVES to 'hear' his audience respond, and for most streaming shows you can't. But he has devised a way through Zoom. IF where you'd be watching from is quiet -- no dogs barking, no phones ringing, no coughing, no street noise -- you can watch at Zoom and Don can "unmute" you so that he can hear your response. If you are a good laugher, here's your chance to shine -- but remember that everyone on zoom is as loud as Don, so you want to make sure you don't laugh over his lines (sometimes it's tricky). Remember, do NOT post the zoom info anywhere and if you get in (not everyone does) be honest when he asks if you are in a noise-free environment. If you plan to eat a bag of chips, you have to tell him no. NOW BACK TO THE REST OF DON'S STATEMENT:
You can also sign in on Zoom and be a part of the show. Limited access! Use the meeting ID & pw below to gain access. There will also be an afterparty featuring a Q&A with Don and a song circle with very special guests!
Meeting ID: 938 3467 5144
Suggested donation: $25
More on Passim Stream Shows: http://passim.org/stream
Sunday, June 21, 2020
Stream begins: 7pm ET
Happy Father's Day to ALL!
- Listen to this A++ singer sing her brilliant a cappella song, "Wear A Mask" -- and please share --
- Join Don White and me in the chat room of a watch party for a show we did that was secretly filmed four years ago -- and yes, the secret filmmaker will be there, too --
- Tickets are only $10 -- I'm sure it will be a fascinating conversation
- The GVFF from 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern time LIVE on your screen tonight - FREE - https://www.facebook.com/GVFF2020/
- Two separate events -- for those celebrating at home -- For song swap the first 100 who show up get in.
- Let me know if you want to hear something I haven't done in a long time -- the show is 8 PM Eastern, under the umbrella of the Swallow Hill Music School of Denver
- All you need is a square cotton napkin, 16x16 or 20x20, or square paper napkin - all ages, all skill levels, beginners welcome
- Robbie Fairchild, star of Broadway's "An American In Paris," lifts his neighbors' spirits by performing a one-man show on his rooftop
- I toured 9 years with Don -- all his humor is based around being a father and now a Grandfather -- you DUDES will LOVE him today!
- I'm doing one song at 8 PM Eastern tonight and teaching how to fold a cloth napkin like Downton Abbey - p.s. from Neil deGrasse Tyson
- "More Than Meets The Eye" by Sandy Cash -- The Times of Israel helps put her song/video on the map
- Here's "Lavin Live at Passim for one hour" -- in the first 24 hours it's been viewed more than 4,500 times -- who knew?