My concert is sponsored by McCabe's Guitar Shop in Santa Monica, live on FB at 11 PM Eastern on Friday. The After Party on Zoom immediately follows at Midnight. Finally, something for your night owls!
The After Party is limited to 100 participants -- so if this interests you, later this week the coordinates for the Zoom After Party will be part of my next newsletter -- it is never posted in public and most people won't get the info til the solo concert, but since you subscribe here, well, you gotta get something special for signing up! I ask you not post it anywhere (there's a problem of "zoom bombers" who come to disrupt our after party song circles, so it's a way to keep them out).
The two Midnight Zoom guests won't be announced until the day of the concert -- I can tell you they are both west coast performers, both at the top of their game, and I plan to make a 'highlight' video of the After Party and will email it to all who attend. For one of them it will be his first time online since the pandemic started, and he's debuting three brand new songs -- the other is a protege of his, so he'll be doing the intros for him (and it's someone else I'm a very big fan of).
My facebook page is facebook.com/christine.lavin.5 -- that's where the live concert will be streamed at 11 PM Eastern (8 PM Pacific). But it will also be at youtube -- I have a tech who coordinates all that, so I'm not sure of all the details, but he is.
I'm also in the final stages of mixing my new album -- guests on this album include Robin Batteau on violin, Amelia Krinke on viola, Steve Doyle on Bass, Brian Bauers on harmonies. Daniel Glass on percussion, with a special guest appearance by Joe Montano, an audiologist at Cornell Weill Medical Center in NYC. The song he is on also includes hearing test beeps. Can you see a pattern developing here?
Have a good week. Wear a mask, please. And let me know if you have a request. Or a long socially distant dedication.
- Celebrating the release of my brand new album, 'ON MY WAY TO HOOTERVILLE' followed by Song-Swap with Surprise Guests on Friday night
- Sing and/or play along with Robin Batteau around 9 PM when he does his classic, "Guinevere" - let me know if you want the sheet music
- Believe me, this is so good, it's worth the asylum I am now living in to send it to you -- Alice Howe's version of "A Case Of You" is worth it alone!
- I chalk it up to working non-stop on my new album (deadline is Friday Noon) -- here's highlights of the Midnight Zoom After Party with Andrew Ratshin, Matt Price, Alice Howe & Freebo
- I was joined by Andrew Ratshin, Matt Price, and Alice Howe & Freebo -- plus a former Jeopardy! champion for smart fun
- Plus the special guests announced for Midnight (Eastern time) Zoom After Party Friday night
- Larry Robbins and George T. Conway III are voices of reason when Wm Barr has clearly gone mad
- My concert is sponsored by McCabe's Guitar Shop in Santa Monica, live on FB at 11 PM Eastern on Friday. The After Party on Zoom immediately follows at Midnight. Finally, something for your night owls!
- The first I intro is Ivan Neville, one of New Orleans' best -- it's $25 a day, but you can go back and rewatch everything later
- 90 minutes whittled down to 47 minutes live from Excelsior, Minnesota--London, England--NYC -- password protected --
- Two events tonight - 7 PM Eastern concert, 8 PM Eastern zoom song circle with two special guests -- here's the link to zoom, but please do not post it anywhere
- I wrote down start/stop times for each artist so you can skip to hear your favorites