We must have emailed back and forth 100 times last night, finished the video in the wee hours, and here it is in BroadwayWorld!
Can you believe this??!!!
Happy New Year!!
- 17 minutes long -- quietest recording yet -- recorded last night at 2 AM when the trains on the Manhattan Bridge thin out
- Set at the turn of the 20th Century in Haverford, Nebraska and Chicago, IL Lucy the pianist, Clement the opera singer, Harry the young banker
- You can read along, or close your eyes and listen along
- Chapters 1-3 sent earlier this week
- Chapters 1 and 2 were sent this time last night -- here's the next chapter in the book, when things start to percolate . . .
- So now I'm posting it on YouTube, too, and at midnight every night I will be posting a new chapter
- ONE OF YOU WHO WATCHED IT HAS ALREADY MADE 8 FACE MASKS
- David's been the Guitar Man Of Central Park for 27 years -- today I'll be his live guest today -- FREE online concert at 4 PM Eastern, 1 PM Pacific
- Watching this might be THE most important hour of your year -- he is on the front lines, he knows how to stay safe
- If you have a sewing machine, cotton fabric, and a desire to help, the medical world needs what you can do
- Sign up now, take the brief tour, and get ready for the world debut of "Everybody Must Stay Home" as part of today's concert
- JULIE DOESN'T JUST WRITE GREAT SONGS, SHE'S GOT MANY, MANY STORIES UP HER SLEEVE -- WE MADE A VIDEO FOR ONE OF THEM