Tonight at 9 Eastern meet Canadian luthier extraordinaire Grit Laskin and his "+1"
Grit Laskin might be THE best luthier and inlay artist in the world, but because he is Canadian, he would never say that. But I can. Tonight at 9 I interview him for "One On One Plus One" on folkmusicnotebook.com. He is also a first rate singer/songwriter so I'll be asking him about what he considers his "signature" song, and for his +1 he will introduce to you another Canadian artist I've been a fan of from the first note I ever heard her sing, but never knew the backstory that Grit tells tonight.
If you are near a computer, laptop, or smart phone tonight, I know you'll love this broadcast, so I hope you can tune in.
- Seth and I discuss Trump fatigue, Bob Dylan's "Rolling Thunder Revue," and "Disaster: The Musical"
- In its first 24 hours on FB it's over 2600 views -- I guess I hit a nerve! Don't do what I did (procrastinate for 5 years)
- Gene Weingarten in today's Washington Post doing his best to promote true love using my song/video about Mary the Goldsmith
- It's called "Ode To Clint Eastwood" at the Washington Post website making its debut at Noon ET today (Tues). This is not a joke. Mary is SERIOUS.
- Two broadcasts tonight starting at 9 PM ET on folkmusicnotebook.com - Marty Laster and "Come From Away"
- Happy September! Do you like detective work? Here's an assignment, should you choose to accept it.
- Tonight at 9 Eastern meet Canadian luthier extraordinaire Grit Laskin and his "+1"
- Highlights of "Culinary Camp" at New York Kitchen for the Boys & Girls Club of Geneva, NY
- Featuring "Blueberry Pancakes" by Annie Bauerlein
- Live on August 4: "Cary Grant, Esther Williams, Tom Cruise & The Romance Of The Gun"
- tomorrow on "All Things Considered" a fascinating story about my friend Claudia Russell
- Christine Lavin & Don White: The Father's Day Concert