The Christine Lavin Songbook - get digital copy direct from Christine
Updated -- now has 30 songs
Each songbook costs me $56 to print -- so now there is a guy named Nate at Global Copy on NYC's Upper West Side, who prints them on demand and mails them. Contact him directly If you want a hard copy of the songbook, which is now 230 pages and includes all the songs listed below (plus some recipes and other fun stuff). Nate is at email@example.com or call him at 212 222 2679. He is also a UPS shipping point, so he will print and mail you a hard copy, usually on the same day. So you don't send me anything if you want a physical spiral-bound songbook -- you deal directly with Nate.
BUT YOU CAN GET A DIGITAL PDF COPY OF THE SONGBOOK DIRECTLY FROM ME FOR $30. THAT'S $1 A SONG, SO IT'S A DEAL. YOU CAN VIEW IT ON YOUR IPAD, PHONE, OR LAPTOP.
SONGS IN UPDATED LAVIN SONGBOOK (in this order)
- Good Thing He Can’t Read My Mind
- Ten O’Clock In Toronto
- Fly On A Plane
- The Santa Monica Pier
- Sensitive New Age Guys
- Doris & Edwin: The Movie
- Amoeba Hop
- The Dakota
- Cold Pizza For Breakfast
- Another Woman’s Man
- If I Could Be Sonja Henie
- Regretting What I Said
- The Kind Of Love You Never Recover From
- Katy Says Today Is the Best Day of My Whole Entire Life
- Ballad Of A Ballgame
- Another New York Afternoon
- What Was I Thinking?
- Sometimes Mother Really Does Know Best
- Winter In Manhattan
- Whipped Cream
- Moken Spoken Here
- Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
- More Than One Million Americans
- The Goldfish Whisperer
- Ha Ha Ha Ha Tsk Tsk Shhhh!
- That Elusive Shade Of Blue
- Air Conditioner - 3 keys (Gm, G#m, Am)
- Don’t Take Anyone - 2 keys (E and G)
- Ervin & Edith
PLUS some recipes I think you'll dig.