There's an interesting footnote at the end of Chapter 7 that I think you'd dig
Lucy Gayheart Book 2, Chapters 5, 6, 7
I spent 8 hours on this today (mostly that footnote) so I have to do other work the next couple days -- hope you're enjoying the ride, and if you haven't been reading, at least you know eventually the whole book will be there so you can binge read later.
- Joanne Woodward's dream was to turn this book into a film -- I hope this will get it a step closer
- After this, only 2 chapters left to read (will be posted on Sunday night)
- here's the real chapter 3 of "Lucy Gayheart" by Willa Cather -- sorry about that!
- 7-1/2 minutes to get us all on the same page so we're prepared for the ending of the book (which will be posted late Saturday and late Sunday)
- Red Grammer & Kenny White are the soundtrack for my brother Christopher's wonderful project in Geneva
- 18-1/2 minutes The last two chapters of Book 2 -- Book 3 will follow soon
- Lucy Gayheart -- Book 2, Chapters 8 & 9 -- 11 minutes 22 seconds -- Christmas comes to Haverford
- There's an interesting footnote at the end of Chapter 7 that I think you'd dig
- Lucy Moves Back to Nebraska, Nobody Knows What Happened . . .
- An embarrassment of riches - BOTH FREE -- Jeff Daniels doing a 1 hour concert at 7:30, Jim Caruso's Cast Party at 8 - both videos available online after the live performance
- . . with a fascinating footnote at the end
- LUCY GAYHEART Book 2, Chapter 1 (this follows Chapter 21, the last chapter in Book 1)