ONE OF YOU WHO WATCHED IT HAS ALREADY MADE 8 FACE MASKS
Her name is Priscilla, she works in an OB unit at a hospital in Vermont and she sent this photo tonight. Thank you, Priscilla!
She is making more -- this is all she's made so far.
I received face masks from Sally and wore one today doing my errands -- thank you, Sally! Here's the link again in case you've got a sewing machine and are thinking of making face masks. Or maybe you have a stash of cotton fabric. If you know any quilters, they are very good at making face masks and many communities have quilters busy sewing them.
Making face masks - detailed step-by-step instructions by Sally Fingerett
- LUCY GAYHEART Chapters 17 & 18 read aloud --
- TONIGHT "PAJAMA CAST PARTY" is live on your computer screen at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, 1 AM London Time
- John Prine's death his Janis Ian hard, but from it she's written a simple song of hope
- Maude Maggart, my favorite singer in the world, sings this brand new song, written by Hillary Rollins & Michele Brourman, and we made this video together
- And here's a word from FREEBO - who is also part of Fleming Fest
- Chapte 14, 15 and 16 -- the run-up to Lucy's life about to experience a seismic change
- This chapter includes "She Never Told Her Love" with words by William Shakespeare and music by Franz Joseph Haydn
- 23 minutes long -- special surprise at the end of Chapter 11's recording
- Chapter 10 is 13 minutes long -- the story of Lucy, Clement, and Harry in the midwest at the turn of the 20th century
- 17 minutes long -- quietest recording yet -- recorded last night at 2 AM when the trains on the Manhattan Bridge thin out
- Set at the turn of the 20th Century in Haverford, Nebraska and Chicago, IL Lucy the pianist, Clement the opera singer, Harry the young banker
- You can read along, or close your eyes and listen along