Featuring "Blueberry Pancakes" by Annie Bauerlein
My brother Christopher runs the Boys & Girls Club of Geneva which just had a 4-day "culinary camp" at New York Kitchen in Canandaigua, NY. Christopher snapped the phots and videos, I edited them and added Annie Bauerlein's gorgeous song, "Blueberry Pancakes" to the soundtrack. Now I want to drop everything and go to culinary camp, too. Enjoy!
Six Minute Highlights of 2019 Culinary Camp at New York Kitchen for the Boys & Girls Club of Geneva, NY
- 23 minutes long -- special surprise at the end of Chapter 11's recording
- Chapter 10 is 13 minutes long -- the story of Lucy, Clement, and Harry in the midwest at the turn of the 20th century
- 17 minutes long -- quietest recording yet -- recorded last night at 2 AM when the trains on the Manhattan Bridge thin out
- Set at the turn of the 20th Century in Haverford, Nebraska and Chicago, IL Lucy the pianist, Clement the opera singer, Harry the young banker
- You can read along, or close your eyes and listen along
- Chapters 1-3 sent earlier this week
- Chapters 1 and 2 were sent this time last night -- here's the next chapter in the book, when things start to percolate . . .
- So now I'm posting it on YouTube, too, and at midnight every night I will be posting a new chapter
- ONE OF YOU WHO WATCHED IT HAS ALREADY MADE 8 FACE MASKS
- David's been the Guitar Man Of Central Park for 27 years -- today I'll be his live guest today -- FREE online concert at 4 PM Eastern, 1 PM Pacific
- Watching this might be THE most important hour of your year -- he is on the front lines, he knows how to stay safe
- If you have a sewing machine, cotton fabric, and a desire to help, the medical world needs what you can do