here's the link to USAToday
Holy smokes, I didn't know they'd actually play the song -- I thought it was just the lyrics. BTW, it was Debi Smith of The Four Bitchin' Babes who told me about this (her song "Snow Day" was used last winter). So thanks Debi!
- A brand new song inspired by today's newspaper
- Ooops! Lavin goofed up -- please read if you just ordered my new CD
- Happy Thanksgiving video
- tomorrow my new cd is released - now's your last chance to get it CHEAP
- A brand new song to brighten your day (but might turn your stomach!)
- last night's memorial for Mary Travers of PP&M
- A new song containing a five-question quiz: How do you score? Liberal - or Conservative?
- this weekend's Washington Post -- about my new song "Attractive Stupid People"
- My new CD "Cold Pizza" has arrived
- my brand new album -- get it direct from me, autographed -- won't be in stores til October
- I will be guest hosting
- My "Firefly" song written up in Discover Magazine blog