Tickets are only $10 -- I'm sure it will be a fascinating conversation
Budd Mishkin was THE anchor dude for NY1 for many years -- and he's also a folksinger. His "One On One With Budd Mishkin" series had him go toe to toe with Walter Cronkite, Suzanne Vega, and so many others -- he really knows his politics and music -- he even did a weekly live call-in sports show on Thursday nights where he took all kinds of calls and always had an answer -- he has an encyclopediac mind. Here's the link:
I've got my ticket -- see you in the chat room -- 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, 4 Pacific -- late in London, early in Hawaii.
- Two events tonight - 7 PM Eastern concert, 8 PM Eastern zoom song circle with two special guests -- here's the link to zoom, but please do not post it anywhere
- I wrote down start/stop times for each artist so you can skip to hear your favorites
- Suzanne Vega, Tom Chapin, The Chapin Sisters, Josh White Jr, Michael Fracasso, David Roth, Bev Grant, Guy Davis, David Massengill, & Bethany Yarrow
- At 3 PM Eastern, the Woodstock Folk Festival, at 7:30 PM debut of concert that Don White and I didn't realize was filmed, at 9:30 a Zoom song swap with surprise guests AND a Pie Beauty Contest
- Listen to this A++ singer sing her brilliant a cappella song, "Wear A Mask" -- and please share --
- Join Don White and me in the chat room of a watch party for a show we did that was secretly filmed four years ago -- and yes, the secret filmmaker will be there, too --
- Tickets are only $10 -- I'm sure it will be a fascinating conversation
- The GVFF from 7 PM to 10 PM Eastern time LIVE on your screen tonight - FREE - https://www.facebook.com/GVFF2020/
- Two separate events -- for those celebrating at home -- For song swap the first 100 who show up get in.
- Let me know if you want to hear something I haven't done in a long time -- the show is 8 PM Eastern, under the umbrella of the Swallow Hill Music School of Denver
- All you need is a square cotton napkin, 16x16 or 20x20, or square paper napkin - all ages, all skill levels, beginners welcome
- Robbie Fairchild, star of Broadway's "An American In Paris," lifts his neighbors' spirits by performing a one-man show on his rooftop