Chapters 1-3 sent earlier this week
It's the story of a young rehearsal pianist named Lucy, an opera singer named Clement Sebastian, and a young banker named Harry Gordon at the turn of the 20th Century in Haverford, Nebraska and Chicago, Illinois.
Here is Chapter 4 of "Lucy Gayheart" read aloud. It's 18:40 long --
Chapters 1-3 were sent Wednesday and Thursday.
Hope you are doing well.
- Highlights from the Forever Plaid 30th Plaidiversary Reunion Special (26 minutes & 40 seconds)
- See Tom Paxton, Loudon Wainwright, Holly Near, Joe Jencks, Rory Block, Don Armstrong, Ellis Paul, and others celebrate the Caffe Lena's 60th anniversary
- Also part of this tonight -- Don Armstrong, Rory Block, Steve Gillette & Cindy Mangsen and others
- The people on Mulberry Street in Rochester, NY thank all essential workers doing their jobs
- Joanne Woodward's dream was to turn this book into a film -- I hope this will get it a step closer
- After this, only 2 chapters left to read (will be posted on Sunday night)
- here's the real chapter 3 of "Lucy Gayheart" by Willa Cather -- sorry about that!
- 7-1/2 minutes to get us all on the same page so we're prepared for the ending of the book (which will be posted late Saturday and late Sunday)
- Red Grammer & Kenny White are the soundtrack for my brother Christopher's wonderful project in Geneva
- 18-1/2 minutes The last two chapters of Book 2 -- Book 3 will follow soon
- Lucy Gayheart -- Book 2, Chapters 8 & 9 -- 11 minutes 22 seconds -- Christmas comes to Haverford
- There's an interesting footnote at the end of Chapter 7 that I think you'd dig