Watching this might be THE most important hour of your year -- he is on the front lines, he knows how to stay safe
My friend Lise Avery sent this, I sat down to watch it and was RIVETED for the entire hour. PLEASE watch this -- it teaches everything you need to know to keep yourself AND your loved ones healthy and virus-free. As he states, Weill Cornell (one of if not THE best hospital in NYC) is now JUST treating coronavirus patients, so they are ground zero of the epicenter of this pandemic. More than 1.4 MILLION peophe have watched this. Yes, it's gone viral. You won't feel the helplessness so many of us have felt up til now.
EMPOWERING AND PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS - Dr. Dave Price of Weill Cornell Hospital in NYC
After you've watched this I know what you will immediately want to do -- share it!
Stay home (but now you know you CAN take a walk)!
- Highlights from the Forever Plaid 30th Plaidiversary Reunion Special (26 minutes & 40 seconds)
- See Tom Paxton, Loudon Wainwright, Holly Near, Joe Jencks, Rory Block, Don Armstrong, Ellis Paul, and others celebrate the Caffe Lena's 60th anniversary
- Also part of this tonight -- Don Armstrong, Rory Block, Steve Gillette & Cindy Mangsen and others
- The people on Mulberry Street in Rochester, NY thank all essential workers doing their jobs
- Joanne Woodward's dream was to turn this book into a film -- I hope this will get it a step closer
- After this, only 2 chapters left to read (will be posted on Sunday night)
- here's the real chapter 3 of "Lucy Gayheart" by Willa Cather -- sorry about that!
- 7-1/2 minutes to get us all on the same page so we're prepared for the ending of the book (which will be posted late Saturday and late Sunday)
- Red Grammer & Kenny White are the soundtrack for my brother Christopher's wonderful project in Geneva
- 18-1/2 minutes The last two chapters of Book 2 -- Book 3 will follow soon
- Lucy Gayheart -- Book 2, Chapters 8 & 9 -- 11 minutes 22 seconds -- Christmas comes to Haverford
- There's an interesting footnote at the end of Chapter 7 that I think you'd dig