Gene Weingarten in today's Washington Post doing his best to promote true love using my song/video about Mary the Goldsmith
Today is the debut of "Ode To Clint Eastwood" that I wrote to help Mary the goldsmith pursue her dream. In today's Washington Post Gene Weingarten does his best to help spread the word:
Also on FB:
Let's hope this video finds its way to Clint. Could you share it? Mary is a darling girl and I hope she finds true love, wherever it might be.
- We must have emailed back and forth 100 times last night, finished the video in the wee hours, and here it is in BroadwayWorld!
- Michael Moricz, Mr. Rogers' musical director, wrote this -- I made the video -- we stayed up all night -- over 1,000 views so far -- a song for the dawning of 2020
- Could We Love Harry Connick Jr More Than We Already Do?
- My "Universal Holiday Greeting" gets it all over with in 39 seconds
- After staying up all night working on this, the songwriter asked me not to post it -- but then he changed his mind
- First leg of 26 city group tour starts November 7 at the Tarrytown Music Hall
- Gene Weingarten, a two-time Pulitzer winner, has written quite some book -- here's an excerpt
- Seth and I discuss Trump fatigue, Bob Dylan's "Rolling Thunder Revue," and "Disaster: The Musical"
- In its first 24 hours on FB it's over 2600 views -- I guess I hit a nerve! Don't do what I did (procrastinate for 5 years)
- Gene Weingarten in today's Washington Post doing his best to promote true love using my song/video about Mary the Goldsmith
- It's called "Ode To Clint Eastwood" at the Washington Post website making its debut at Noon ET today (Tues). This is not a joke. Mary is SERIOUS.
- Two broadcasts tonight starting at 9 PM ET on folkmusicnotebook.com - Marty Laster and "Come From Away"